Here is the first SEGAbits podcast, proudly named the “Swingin’ Report Show” and if you didn’t get the reference, it is from Space Channel 5. Sorry if we freeze up sometimes, I have not done a podcast since forever and I’m sure Sharky and Aki-at haven’t done one in a long time either. Besides that, enjoy our very first show!
- Highlight of our week: Watch us talk about the lack of lives we have.
- What we are playing: Games we have been playing over the past week.
- SEGA News talk: We talk about Sonic the Hedghog 4 teaser, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, Vanquish teaser, and AVP Demo. Sonic fan reaction we talked about.
- Rumor Talk: We discuss some rumors floating around. Including the Shinobi game on the Bayonetta engine and Sonic being in Mario Galaxy 2.
- Retro Talk: We talk about our fond memories with Chu Chu Rocket.
Suggestions? Comments? Leave them here. We have submitted the feed to iTunes. We shall update when its up. Thanks and enjoy.Ad:
6 responses to “SEGAbits Swingin’ Report Show #1: Episode One”
Ahahaha! You all have voices. Amazing. Great so far. Volume isn't consistent, but I'm sure you all know that.
The volume is very hard to keep consistent, I can't think of a good soultion… All I can say is… BEFORE I edited it the Volume was very very very unconsistent. George is a screamer, My mic is too quiet and Aki is all over the place! lol.
I haven't yet heard but my suggestion would be that each one of you records their own voice and the editor puts the show together. A fourth "person" could record the regular Skype feed (if that's what you used) just in case.
Also, use your Singstar/Rock Band/whatever microphones if you have them. Sounds better. 😎
…Sounds good 🙂
Nice stuff. Can't wait to check out more episodes! :afroman:
Finally got to listen to it. Favorite quote: "Fucking Billy", by Aki. It was an enjoyable listen. My only complaint is technical. The sound was fine but George's seemed to break up a little bit every once in a while. I guess the internet is to blame?