Not only is this our first issue, but its also our E3 issue. That is, if we actually ran a magazine. Wouldn’t that be something? Here are some of my favorite stories from this month. What stories did you enjoy?
If you didn’t come on the site or on the computer for awhile, this is the post you want to check. We round up some of the best content and deliver it to you via hyperlinks. Sounds complicated? All you do is click and the content is yours.
- Games SEGA could announce at E3 2010
- SEGA characters invade Modnation Racers
- Black Panther: New Yakuza Chapter character design not so original
- The Firecore Genesis Reviewed
- Review: Alpha Protocol
- The Conduit 2 to have melee weapons; will utilize Wii Motion Plus
- Valkyria Chronicles 2 video interview
- E3 2010: Tournament of Legends Hands-On
- E3 2010: Crazy Taxi Hands-On
- E3 2010: Vanquish Hands-On
- Who is your favorite SEGA Dad?
- Conduit 2 Developer Chat
- Conduit 2 interview with Jeremiah Cauthorn
- Shogun 2: Total War is official
- Yakuza 4 announced for the West!
- Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi officially announced for digital download
- Sonic Free Riders a Kinect launch title
- SEGA bringing Super Monkey Ball and Sonic to 3DS
- New Yakuza game to appear at TGS
- SEGA trademarks “Mad Dragon”
- First gameplay trailer for VANQUISH
- First ever screens of Sonic the Hedgehog
- SEGA thinks EA’s online pass is ‘very clever’
- Video Games Live to play Sonic music
- Hostess clubs to return in Yakuza 4
- Conduit 2 will support Wii Motion Plus
- Tetsuya Mizuguchi’s new game called Child of Eden
- Sonic Colors screens look nice
- Sonic Free Riders screenshots hit the net
- Sonic Free Rider gameplay footage
- SEGA hopes to re-release around 20 DC titles by next summer
- What about Rez HD on PSN?
- New Sonic Free Riders information
- Conduit 2 to support voice chat with any player?
- Conduit 2 to ship with headset
- Alpha Protocol getting patched
- SEGA working on ‘hardcore’ Kinect games
- SEGA’s top priority is the American market
- Rumor: SEGA survey askes if you want a Sonic Prequel
- SEGA Sammy Visual Entertainment changes name, new project
- SEGA might re-release Saturn games
WE SUPPORT (and you should too):
6 responses to “SEGAbits Monthly June 2010 E3 issue”
I approve of this round up.
Sweet idea! I hope to have a cover spread someday. B)
That is neat!
I hope it will be consistent every month.
Great job! The cover is very well designed 🙂
Great roundup. Looks fantastic 🙂