SEGA of Europe has confirmed some of their 2011 line up, yet missed to mention some titles that we all know are coming. Namely the PSN/XBLA games, Sonic 3DS game, Sonic 20th anniversary game, Binary Domain, and a few unannounced projects hinted. Here is what they gave up though.
- Conduit 2 – Wii February 2011
- Shogun 2: Total War – PC 15th March 2011
- Super Monkey Ball 3DS (Working title) – 2011
- Virtua Tennis 4 – PS3 2011
- Rise of Nightmares (Kinect) – Xbox 360 2011
- Yakuza 4 – PS3 Spring 2011
- Thor – Spring 2011 Xbox 360/Wii/PSP/PS3/DS
- Captain America: Super Soldier – PS3/Xbox 360/Wii/DS – Summer 2011
Some AAA titles mixed with license titles that we will most likely hit ignore on. Seems like a confirmation of the first half of the year, hopefully fall is better. Well, what titles are you guys looking forward to?
One response to “SEGA Europe confirms 2011 titles”
Out of these? I'm very interested in,
Shogun 2: Total War
I live in hope that these turn out to be good,
Super Monkey Ball 3DS
Virtua Tennis 4
Rise of Nightmares
I have no hope for,
Captain America: Super Soldier
But mostly I'm excited for the games not yet on this list… PSO2, Valkyria Chronicles 3, Yakuza of the End, Sonic Anniversary game and Creative Assemblys action game.