The new issue of Arcadia teases a new Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown update. They gave out some information.
- The release window for the new update is April. Most likely to released before Golden Week.
- The bound system will be reworked, no longer allowing you to bound a character more than once. Issue with the current build is that wall combos can take off up to 50% of your health, now when it’s down the second time they won’t bounce as high and stay closer to the ground.
- All characters will be tweaked for better balance. Here is a promotional video teasing new the changes.
- VF.net service will be upgraded. The match videos users create will now have info displayed if you turn on the ‘frame data display.’
This is all the information that we know about the newest update. We here at SEGAbits are still waiting for our console port. Lets do this SEGA. Hit the jump to see the top 10 played arcades according to Arcadia.
1. Gundam Extreme Versus (276.8 points)
2. Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (259.4 points)
3. Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion (241.5 points)
4. Super Street Fighter 4 AE (197.3 points)
5. Melty Blood AA Current Code (111.5 points)
6. Blazblue CSII (92.7 points)
7. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (79.1 points)
8. Street Fighter III 3rd Strike (70.5 points)
9. Arcana Heart 3 (68.7 points)
10. Gundam vs. Gundam NEXT (65.3 points)