SEGA has released the box art and a ton of screenshots for the Playstation 3 port of House of the Dead Overkill, being billed as the ‘extended cut’. So what is in the extended cut?
List of PS3 exclusive features:
- PlayStation Move and Sharp Shooter compatible
- OVERKILL fully remastered – available in high definition, with stereoscopic 3D for the first time ever
- Extended with 2 additional levels not featured in the original game
- Exclusive crossbow weapon
- New baby mutant type
- New Hardcore Mode – mutants can only be killed with headshots
- New Classic Mode – play through the entire game using only the AMS Magnum
- Exclusive Missing Reel – an extended boss fight with “Mother” in “OVERKILL”, the game’s final level
- Online leaderboards to track high scores and player statistics
- Collectibles to grab throughout all levels to unlock bonus materials; comic pages, music tracks, 3D models and 2D artwork
- New PlayStation Trophies to unlock
- Improved boss fights in all levels
- New and improved cutscenes using motion capture
- And more still to come!