New year and we are starting fresh this year with a new podcast. Catch up on your SEGA news and enjoy some off topic discussions with George, Sharky and Barry the Nomad. We discuss SEGA’s new studio, lay offs and a new second podcast? Hit the jump to read our outline on all the specific topics we cover.
[Download] [Archive] [iTunes][SEGAMedia]
- What we have been up to?
- What games have we been playing?
- Sonic CD site contest gets 280+ comments
- Podcast joins SEGA Media.
- We are back on Google
- Talking about a Sonic only podcast.
- SEGA Demos: What we played and like. Demos released: Binary Domain (Japanese), House of the Dead III (PSN PS+ exclusive) and Mario and Sonic (3DS)
- SEGA opens up a new studio called Hardlight
- SEGA-Sammy releases Q3 2012 earings…
- SEGA Australia lays off 37 people, studio now working on digital content.
- Sonic CD tops the PSN charts for the month of December
- Rumor: There is a Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing in developement
- Aliens: Colonial Marines gets pushed to Fall 2012.
- Fans make PC mod for Sonic Generation to play as Sonic’s friends.
- SEGA is having a ‘Name your opponent’ for VF5, this will allow users to put their own name on their favorite fighter and their own catchphrase. If you could pick a name & catchphrase for a VF character what character would you rename and pick a catchphrase for?
- Summer of Sonic want suggestions from the community: Hit it!
- “With Valentine’s Day coming up, what would recommend to do to it make it romantic and sensual SEGA evening? (partner optional)” – Matty_125
- “OK, here’s a few questions for the podcast: Do you guys think that Sonic CD strays too much from the average Sonic game formula?” – @Carlos_MaxCady
- “With House of the Dead 3 hitting PSN soon, are there any Xbox/PS2/GC era games that are worth bringing back?” – @ Carlos_MaxCady
- “Finally, would you guys think that an open-world sandbox approach like Red Dead Redemption be a good fit for Jet Set Radio?” @ Carlos_MaxCady
*Note: We are still working on RSS & iTunes. I know. I’m stuck on it, but won’t give up.