We are back again for another week of SEGA talk. This week we have George, Sharky and Aki-at talking about Jet Set Radio, Binary Talk and some dark weird talk that is going to freak you out. You know what to expect. Tune in and tell us what you think! Hit the jump for the episode outline.
[Download] [Archive] [iTunes]
-What Have We Been Doing?
-What We Have Been Playing?
– Rumor: Seaman being revived and coming to 3DS
– Virtua Tennis 4 on VITA comes out. Worth the entry?
– Grin, Bionic Commando developer, was working on a Streets of Rage remake. Screens and art finally surface. What do you think?
– SEGA teaming up with Capcom and Namco to develop a 3DS game. Good or bad? What do you want to see?
– Sonic Heroes stinks up the European PSN. What other SEGA games do you want to see re-released on PSN?
– Jet Set Radio coming to PSN/XBLA. Good or bad?
– Sonic 4 Ep2 gets a gameplay trailer. What do you think?
=== Binary Domain/Robot talk ===
– Binary Domain debuts #2 in Japan… for PS3. 360 didn’t chart. Good or bad?
– Does Binary Domain really need the voice control option? How well did it work for you?
– Who is your favorite character from Binary Domain so far?
– Do you think that the comparasion to Gears of War is unfair? What game would you compare Binary Domain to?
– What is your favorite SEGA robotic character? Why?
– If you had to choose two films that remind you of the premise of Binary Domain, which would they be?
– Who would win: Robots vs. Zombies
=== Saying Good Night===Ad: