This week we have a inimate podcast with just George and Barry. That’s right, we are going to get you all settled in by talking about SEGA restructuring, Anarchy Reigns and much more. Give the podcast a listen and tell us what you think of the new shorter format. Too short? Just right? Leave a comment.
Note: The YouTube version will be going up early tomorrow. I wanted to get it ready in time, but didn’t have enough time. Sorry!
What we have been up to/Playing.
- We are now using our YouTube channel for podcasts, so ya know… subscribe?
- About our Korrecting Kotaku feature and the “Editorial: Gaming sites who failed at reporting last Friday’s news” article
- Follow us on instagram!
- April Fools: Bayonetta Saves Anarchy Reigns
- Arts and Crafts: Make your own Sonic 4 Episode 2 Genesis box, manual and cartridge!
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
- Project X Zone for 3DS has publisher cross-overs. Capcom/SEGA/Namco. Confirmed characters (see way below). Japan only so far.
- “Fist of the North Star Pachislot” port for the Playstation 3. Out May 31st Japan only.
- Initial D Arcade Stage 7 AA X – already starting location testing next month. Arcade/Japan
- The next Hatsune Miku game gets details leaked early, coming to Vita and PS3
Bayonetta 2 canceled before it’s announced
- SEGA West Restructuring, Downsizing and Canceling Certain Games
- Mike Hayes, SEGA West CEO leaving SEGA this summer
- Rhythm Thief and the Emperor’s Treasure demo seems to not have been released…
- Early Sonic 4: Episode 2 beta temporarily leaked onto Steam. Now disabled.
- Rhythm Thief bombs in the UK
- Binary Domain sells just 20,000 units in North America
- Phantasy Star Online 2: What we know – How Currency works, free to play,etc
- SEGA trademarks Flick of the Dead
- Valkyria Duel gets trademarked by SEGA
- Should Sonic 4: Episode 2 skip the Wii?