On this week’s Swingin’ Report Show, George and Barry The Nomad are joined by Sega Uranus of The SEGA Source to talk about Sonic 4 Episode II, Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown day one DLC and much more SEGA news. Sit down, open up a can of energy drink and enjoy!
• SEGA Skipping Gamescom 2012
• Redux: Dark Matters announced, new game for your Dreamcast
• SEGA puts Monster World IV on Virtual Console
• Rumor: SEGA’s new Hardlight studio going from Vita to IOS?
• Cliffy B: Vanquish Handicapped due to Multiplayer: TRUE or FALSE
• Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown dated/priced/DLC talk
• Community Question: “Is SEGA pulling a Capcom with Virtua Fighter 5 FS?” – Maxcady
• SEGA Sammy announces profits for 2012… wait what?
• Project X Zone gets more characters and is being developed by Xenoblade Chronicles developers
Sonic 4: Episode 2 talk!
• How much have you played?
• What you guys think of the inclusion of Tails?
• What about the new acts?
• Has the music improved?
• Community Question Tie-in: “How does Sonic 4 Episode II improve over Episode I,and do you think Sega will make another Episode if the sales are really good?” – @Joesff
“Is Sonic 4:Episode II worth getting at full price or wait till SEGA does a seasonal markdown?”
More Community Questions:
“With E3 coming soon, Nintendo will likely show off some actual Wii-U games, what would you expect from SEGA for the Wii-U?” -Maxcady
“Personally do you guys feel that the Wii-U might fail prematurely, sorta like what happened with the Dreamcast?” -Maxcady