Barry and George return in a brand new Swingin’ Report Show. We haven’t done a show in a long while, so brace yourself for some SEGA news talk, gossip and all things SEGA.
– What we have been up to
– What we have been playing
– Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed will have exclusive character per version, also getting a bonus edition
– PSO2 reaches 700,000 players for the Japanese server.
– Insert Coin Clothing making cool Dreamcast and Genesis bags, right in time for school!
– SEGA Q2 looking good thanks to new streamlining strategy http://segabits.com/blog/2012/07/31/sega-q2-things-are-looking-up-thanks-to-new-streamlining-strategy/
– Kamiya says that he rather make a sequel to Viewtful Joe before Bayonetta.
– Hackers modify a Megadrive/Genesis so that when you take damage in game, you take damage in real life. What game would you want to play on this modified console?
– Hell Yeah! coming late September for $15
– Jet Set Radio coming early September for $10 bucks.
– High Voltage: “We harbor no ill will towards Sega”. Should SEGA work with the studio again?
– SEGA Alliance announced. Thoughts?
– Official Sonic Monopoly board revealed
– Assassin’s Creed III director blasts Japanese storytelling, calls out Bayonetta
– Senile Team releases a free Dreamcast game called Polyko, play it today!
– Bayonetta director calls Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale a Smash Bros rip off.
– What is Yuji Naka’s studio working on? Digimon Adventures. Thoughts?