Hey, another episode of the Swingin’ Report Show! On this episode me, Barry the Nomad and Nuckles 87 discuss games that blew our minds when we where fragile childern and how they hold up now that we are adult men. We also talk about that damn new SEGA Japan teaser, Sonic Dash and of course the 3DO?
Swingin’ Report Show #42: Life, The Universe and Everything SEGA
– What we have been up to, what we have been playing?
– What was some of the first games to blow our minds growing up and what do we think about them now? Did they hold up?
– Ken Balough leaves SEGA, joins Sony. What are your thoughts and how do you think this will impact Sonic going forth?
– Hardlight Studios has a interview with us. We discuss the interview, what do you think the Vita game was? What zones do we want on Sonic Dash?
– Yakuza Team talks about their thoughts on the Playstation 4.
– SEGA Japan is teasing an unannounced Playstation 3/Vita. What do you want it to be? What will it most likely be?
“@Will_Da_3: why did the Ristar franchise not take off?”
“@TheAdamWells after Aliens: Colonial Marines, how many more bombs can Sega sustain?”
“@Cecil_234: what are some of the top rpgs for sega consoles you recommend to everyone?”Ad: