Its not secret that Football Manager is a highly successful series in the UK. Everyone knows that. What is shocking is that this yearly updated title has broken a new record. Maybe its that World Cup fever that has everyone wanting to manage a football team.
Football Manager 2014 has broken the record of most weeks spent at the number one spot in the UK PC game charts. It has spent a total of 22 weeks at number one – 18 of those being consecutive.
Football Manager 2014 hit PCs world wide last year on October 30th, but that isn’t stopping people from buying copies this last week, when it topped the full priced PC chart in the UK once again beating out new titles like Wildstar, Wolfenstien: The New Order and even EA’s cash crop The Sims 3.
- FOOTBALL MANAGER 2014
- WOLFENSTEIN: THE NEW ORDER
- THE SIMS 3: STARTER BUNDLE
- THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE
- BATTLEFIELD 4
- WATCH DOGS
- ROME: TOTAL WAR II
- DIABLO III: REAPER OF SOULS
- CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS
- DIABLO III
- TROPICO 5
- THE ELDER SCROLLS: ANTHOLOGY
- BROKEN SWORD 5: THE SERPENT’S CURSE
- PRO CYCLING MANAGER 2014: TOUR DE FRANCE
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM – LEGENDARY
- GUILD WARS 2
- STARCRAFT II: HEART OF THE SWARM
- STARCRAFT II: WINGS OF LIBERTY