The guys behind the upcoming Dreamcast indie developed Elysian Shadows RPG have now teased their stretched goals for their upcoming game. We had a chance to talk to them on our podcast and I can tell you these guys are passionate about this project. Definitely a game I’m awaiting release.
Of course the game is also coming out on other platforms like: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and Ouya have been confirmed. But don’t worry, other consoles have now been added via their stretch goals. Their Kickstarter is set to kick off on August 1st.
- Bloom Lighting/HDR (extreme HD/next-gen upgrades to engine)
- Bring the game to Playstation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, iOS, and Playstation Vita
- Multi Language Pack
- Cloud-Hosted Saves (wondering how this will work on Dreamcast)
- New Game+
- Adventures in Game Development Regularly Released on a Weekly Basis
- Boss Attack
- Challenge Mode
- User-Based Content: releasing Toolkit and scripting API for modding community
- DLC support
- Publish User-Based Content to Cloud Storage
- Developer Confessions (write a book about the process)
- Throw Epic Launch Party (tickets will be available for purchase immediately as KS add-ons)
- VMU/Mobile Monster Trainer App and Class (build a Pokemon-style monster training side game into Elysian Shadows, where monsters can be captured, trained, and summoned into combat, complete with a VMU and mobile APP allowing you to train the monsters on the go)
- Maraca/Razer Hydra/Kinect/PS4 Minigame (Motion-based extras and minigames built into ES)
- Local multiplayer (Secret of Mana-style same-screen local multiplayer)
- MMO (Elysian Shadows Online: towns will be hubs for chatting, trading, and PVP, while dungeons and storyline will be instanced with 4 player parties “like Phantasy Star Online”). Not sure how it works on Dreamcast.