SEGA News Bits: SEGA re-releasing legacy games like Shenmue?

SEGA Europe’s marketing director Jon Rooke said in a recent interview that SEGA was looking at opportunities to re-release Legacy titles like Shenmue. On this episode we sit and discuss the possibility of this being just PR talk, we discuss what is a SEGA legacy title and discuss SEGA legacy games we want to see re-released. Let us know what you consider a legacy title and what games you want to see re-released in the comments below!

If you like what you see make sure to subscribe to us on YouTube so you never miss an episode.

10 responses to “SEGA News Bits: SEGA re-releasing legacy games like Shenmue?

1. ELLY says:

I like also wouldn’t mind a phantasy star collection…. if they can bring to the vita i would directly it buy.
    And its a shame that shinning force i forgotten by so many people. they deserve some love for sega.
    Sega should consider all the arcade games that never make to the home console. as a legacy title if its possible is HD. to sale it make a good commercial about old people are being young again. .

• Blevin says:

You can play Phantasy Star I-IV on PS3 and Xbox 360 in Sonic’s Ultimate Genesis Collection. You can play II-IV on PS2, PSP/Vita, and PC.

2. cussypat says:

Streets of rage. Not remake. Sor4. Gimme gimme gimme

3. cussypat says:

There is a teaser for the new sonic on january 4th. And u guys didnt even post it. I love the segabits blogs. But u guys seem to be late in revealing it. With all respect

• Barry the Nomad says:

What teaser are you talking about? I have not seen any SEGA or general gaming news sites talking about it.

• camcommunicates says:

I think he is referring to Aaron Webber’s posting on Sonic’s facebook page. Although since he is based in America I assumed it meant April Fools Day and not the 4th of Jan.

4. cussypat says:

Again news that sega is going fully west with mobile games. What are they thinking? I smell bullshizz

5. cussypat says:

Barry here is a link. Dont know if it is a hoax

6. Sestren NK says:

I still want Daytona USA 2, a Virtua Cop collection – heck, the entire Sega AGES collection would’ve been great, too.

7. Adam says:

Fighters Megamix complete with the hidden characters, its the closest thing Sega ever got to making a Sega version of Smash Bros and plus who doesn’t want to fight as Hornet in HD