SEGA has laid out quite a bit of new information regarding their upcoming Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X, introducing Live Quest Mode’s Event Quests and Special Concerts. Not only that, they showed off new songs via the latest Weekly Famitsu.
So whats all the new stuff SEGA has revealed via new screenshots?
Opening Theme Movie
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X‘s opening theme song is “Tsumi no Namae” by Ryo (Supercell). You can find a sample here. The opening will show Hatsune Miku’s “loss of song power” from the game’s story unfolds.
- Event Quests and Special Concerts
You can unlock Event Quests when you meet certain conditions. Area Quests lets players choose music in advance of the area. You unlock Event Quests based on your progress within the game.
Just like Event Quests, Special Concerts are held when you also meet certain conditions. In these “Special Concerts” the user will have to play rhythm games made up of three songs, which the player picks. The songs chosen for the Special Concert will be edited versions that are condensed to feature one chorus and are joined by cheers from the crowd. You can even set up three vocaloids for Special Concerts!
Special Concerts have a full-sized concert hall with an audience. There is a concert hall for each of the game’s elements and each has its own unique feel. The camera is interactive during the concerts.
- Attribute: Cool
- Module: “Engage” (toi8)
- Attribute: Chaos
- Module: Chopstick (Nagimiso)
- Module: Final Fusion (Nagimiso)
“Kunoichi demo Koi ga Shitai” (Mitoki-P)
- Attribute: Cute
- Module: Green Ponpoko (Saine)
- Module: Orange Konkon (Saine)
“Seisou Bakuretsu Boy” (Reruriri Moja)
- Attribute: Beauty
- Module: Holy Lancer (Hoshima)
“Chaos Melody: Giga Remix”
- Consists of: “Pinko Stick Luv,” “Gigantic O.T.N.,” “Okochama Sensou,” and “Ii Aru Fan Club.”
- Module: “Ivy Rabbit” (Rella)
- Module: Ivy Cat’s Eye (Rella)
- Module: Ivy Tomcat (Rella)
- Module: Ivy Moulin (Rella)
- Module: Ivy Grimoire (Rella)
- Module: Ivy Phantom (Rella)
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X comes out on Playstation Vita in Japan on March 24th and for the Playstation 4 sometime in Fall 2016. No Western release date has been announced yet.