If you own a PlayStation Vita, have a Japanese PSN and can’t wait to try Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X, you will be able to give it a spin on March 24! That’s right, SEGA will be launching their Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X demo on the Japanese PSN store which will include the following playable songs:
The game will also have a tutorial song (levan Polkka). Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X demo will also let you try the new “Rush Notes” system and the heart-racing modules. At the same time SEGA has oddly announced launch day DLC for the game, which you can view after the jump.
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X hits PlayStation Vita on March 24 in Japan, later this year on PlayStation 4. No Western release plans announced yet.
- “Snow Miku 2016” module – 300 yen ($2.70 USD)
- “Miku Dayo” module- 500 yen ($4.50 USD)
- “Nel, Haku, Sakine, and Teto Module Pack” – 600 yen ($5.40 USD)
- Module unlock keys for each element (Neutral, Cute, Cool, Beauty, Chaos) – 500 yen each ($4.50 USD each)
- Module unlock key set – 1,500 yen ($13.50 USD)
- Accessory unlock keys for each element (Neutral, Cute, Cool, Beauty, Chaos) – 250 yen each ($2.25 USD each)
- Accessory unlock key set – 1,000 yen ($9 USD)