It’s been announced that a special museum exhibit for the 25th anniversary celebrations of Sonic the Hedgehog and Puyo Puyo will be hosted at the Huis Ten Bosch Game Museum between May 3rd to May 7th. This exhibit will have two floors dedicated to both franchises, with a selection of games highlighting their history. Meanwhile, a giant screen will display the games Sonic Generations and Puyo Puyo Tetris outside the venue. Merchandise from both franchises will also be available at the venue.
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Mega Drive)
- Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast)
- Sonic Heroes (Gamecube)
- Sonic Colors (Wii)
- Puyo Puyo (Mega Drive)
- Puyo Puyo SUN (SEGA Saturn)
- Puyo Puyo 7 (Wii)
- Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary (Wii)
- Sonic and All-Stars Racing TRANSFORMED (Wii U)
- Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric (Wii U)
- Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary (Wii)
- Puyo Puyo Tetris (Wii U)
The game selection is a bit questionable (Why Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric?), but it’s always nice to see franchises like these get some historical attention. If you live in Japan or planning to take a trip, maybe taking a visit wouldn’t hurt.
[Via: Sonic Channel]Ad: