Sonic Mania (Classic Sonic Game) Announced for PS4/XBOX One/PC

At Sonic the Hedgehog’s 25th anniversary party a new Sonic game was finally unveiled! This game is called Sonic Mania and it seems to be a remix of past Sonic games and entirely new levels, made by Christian Whitehead aka Taxman, and Stealth.

Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles are all playable and the game comes out in early 2017. It was playable at the Sonic the Hedgehog 25th anniversary event, and will be playable at the upcoming Summer of Sonic. We will update this post when we have more info, in the meantime, enjoy the trailer!

Ad:

8 responses to “Sonic Mania (Classic Sonic Game) Announced for PS4/XBOX One/PC

1. ChocoLand says:

That drop dash is a game changer. Brilliant addition to classic sonic moves, like it should have been there all along. Great stuff.

2. bolki says:

On pc? Wtf. Day one buy guys. This is so overwhelming. We are in a rollercoaster of good games

3. Artwark says:

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEGA DOES IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don’t screw this up SEGA!!!!!!! no wait….how can they screw this up? I mean, Christian Whitehead is here this time!!!!!!!!!!!

4. celso says:

Sonic Mania OST – Studiopolis Zone 1 (Extended) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGR5fTO2oio

5. Shinobi100 says:

Is there a reason this couldn’t have come to handhelds?

6. why sega go back in 2D

7. Jaylen says:

Hi Angie, this looks great. I love eating beets, and combine with brown rice, wow, another check mark. I hope you don't mind I already save this recipe in my recipe box. I will try make it soon.I know it's been awhile since the last time I comment and posted in foodbuzz, I have been very busy, hectic schedules and lots of things going on. I'm visiting foodie fr#ndes&i39; sites for now while I have the chance and hopefully I can start blogging again. Happy cooking. Oh yeah, love, love the photo of your cats.