SEGA has now provided the details for their upcoming SEGA Ages Phantasy Star release on the Nintendo Switch. They have confirmed that the game is set to launch in Japan in September 2018, so next month and will cost ¥925 ($8 USD).
Some of the new features for this release include:
- Accessibility options.
- Alter difficulty making the game easier
- Original hiragana text option (from the Phantasy Star Collection‘s SEGA Saturn version) is included.
- FM Sound Unit Music player with 19 tracks.
- Auto-mapping option when entering dungeons.
- Monster Codex: once you fight a monster you will keep a record of it including its name, sprite and other useful information.
- Pause menu lets you see items, abilities, equipment and other options.
Hit the jump to see screenshots of the new features in the upcoming game.