Oh boy it looks like a Japanese blog, Ryokutya2089, who is famous for leaking video game information early has done just that for the upcoming PlatinumGames announcement we talked about a few days ago. Thanks to Wario64’s Twitter translations we know a few facts about this game:
- Project GG will be headed by Hideki Kamiya (who directed Bayonetta & The Wonderful 101)
- Its the last entry in Platinum Games ‘Hero Trilogy’ which started with Viewtiful Joe and The Wonderful 101 (we forgetting VJ2?)
- Will be a ‘big hero’ action game inspired by Ultraman
- Will be the first self-published IP by PlatinumGames
- Targeting all existing platforms: Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One and of course PC
- PlatinumGames still has two unannounced games and they are new titles; not ports.
Seems like a lot of new information, just surprised we haven’t actually gotten a name for the game. Project GG, well… good game? What do you guys think?