An official release trailer for the upcoming Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX game developed by Jankenteam and published by Merge Games has been uploaded on to the web which showcases the story plot and retro platforming goodness with an modern take on the Sega Master System video game.

Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX is set to be release on June 24th for PC (via Steam and the Epic Games Store), PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.

UPDATE: You can pre-order the Signature Edition of Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX for each console over on the Signature Edition website which includes the following:

• Region free copy of Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX (including manual and keyring) on PlayStation 4.
  • A numbered certificate featuring the dev’s signatures.
  • Three exclusive enamel Alex Kidd pins featuring our hero.
  • A Jankenpon (rock/paper/scissors) card game featuring characters from Miracle World.
  • Original companion art book detailing the art behind Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX.
  • Alex Kidd’s medallion and a felt money bag.
  • The original Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX soundtrack on CD.
  • Collector’s box featuring alternative artwork.

Are you planning on checking out Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX when it releases? Let us know in the comments below!

Ad:

7 responses to “Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX to be released on June 24th on PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.

1. a says:

don’t care, not a Sega game

• b says:

But it’s a SEGA property and is a remake of one of the most well-known SEGA games from that era…

• c says:

point me to a sega logo anywhere in the trailer, you can’t, because it’s not a sega game
      all we get is a barely visible (c) Sega on the end card because it’s their franchise
      same thing happened with SOR4 and Panzer Dragoon remake, no mention of Sega anywhere, not even a word, just (c) Sega in plain font, completely out of sight
      this is fangame tier crap and supporting it sends the wrong message

• DCGX says:

You’re cute. You must be fun at parties.

2. Well… since there doesn’t appear to be any Sonic games releasing any time soon, I think I’ll just settle with this.
    Looks cool though! I wish a price would be revealed.

3. theXRC says:

Absolutely. Miracle World was the 2nd game I got for my SMS back in the day, and probably in my top five favorite games for the system. However as a 12 year old American, I could never figure out level 17. I had no idea Japanese is read top to bottom, right to left. That code never made sense to me back then lol!

4. Centrale says:

Looks cool! I was just wondering what was going on with this game a few minutes ago, then check here and BAM! That’s service!