Yakuza Online has finally gotten more details on the official website, including the ability to per-register to play the game early! If you didn’t know Yakuza Online will be a mobile service game that will be free-to-play on iOS, Android and PC. SEGA have also re-confirmed that it will be launching by the end of 2018 in Japan. But would you be interested to play it if it launches in the West?
SEGA wants as many people to per-register and the more people that register the more items users unlock:
- 10,000 pre-registrations – 100 diamonds
- 30,000 pre-registrations – One Upgrade Coin (Small), 100 diamonds )for a total of 200)
- 50,000 pre-registrations – Five Ability Coins, 100 diamonds (for a total of 300)
- 80,000 pre-registations – Stamina MAX, 100 diamonds (for a total of 400)
- 100,000 pre-registrations – SSR Haruka Sawamura, 100 diamonds (for a total of 500)
Hit the jump to see more information on what the game will contain