SEGA has soft launched its next Crazy Taxi mobile game, this time titled Crazy Taxi Gazillionaire, on Android phones. Right now its only available for people who live in the Philippines. This title is a free-to-play game and isn’t first one for the franchise, since they had Crazy Taxi City Rush back in 2014. This game has a different take on the franchise, by making you the boss of a ‘Crazy Taxi empire’, which means you’ll manage routes, upgrade cars and more.
Here are some features Crazy Taxi Gazillionaire offers:
- Buy, grow and upgrade your fleet of crazy cabs
- Hire and level up a cast of new and classic Crazy Taxi drivers
- Each driver has a favorite type of cab. Match drivers to cabs for extra bonuses
- Master multipliers to more quickly expand your routes across the cities
- Prestige your business for even greater wealth
- Fun and fast play sessions perfect for playing on the go or whenever you have time
I really have no idea when Crazy Taxi Gazillionaire is mean’t to launch globally or if it ever will. Above you can see about 12 minutes of the game in action, what are your thoughts on the art style and take on Crazy Taxi? Personally feel that driving the Taxi and the music in the game made Crazy Taxi what it was. This features neither, sadly.