SEGA and Atlus Japanese creators where a part of a series of interviews conducted by the Japanese website 4Gamer, in where they listed their favorite games of 2016 and what they thought 2017 held for them as creators. The SEGA and Atlus Japanese creators that were included in the interviews included:
- Toshihiro Nagoshi (Yakuza series general director)
- Masayoshi Yokoyama (Yakuza 6 chief producer)
- Mizuki Hosoyamada (Puyo Puyo series general producer)
- Shigeo Komori (First Production director at Atlus)
- Kazuyuki Yamai (First Productiong director Atlus)
As a bonus, they even have Tetsuya Mizuguchi, who left SEGA over a decade ago but with the re-release of Rez Infinite it seems he can’t completely cut his ties with the company. If you didn’t know Rez Infinite is considered by many to be one of the best titles on PlayStation VR, so the game has gotten extra attention from mainstream media. Which of course is fantastic since he is a great creator. You can read what games these SEGA and Atlus Japanese creators liked in 2016 and what they hope to accomplish next year, read it all after the jump.