SEGA Amusements revealed a new licensed arcade title based on the multi-billion dollar blockbuster film franchise, Mission: Impossible, during IAAPA 2019 and had recently released new details plus first look at screenshots on the game during EAG Show 2020. The premise of the game focuses on you and three of your friends as agents with a mission to save the world by sabotaging enemy plans that aim to weaponized humanoid robots. You will have a range of weapons and high-tech gadgets at your disposal to complete your mission but remember time is not on everyone side. Mission: Impossible Arcade will feature the following:
- Brand-new dual pistol controllers
- Next-Generation 4 player special attraction cabinet
- 9 adrenaline-fueled stages
- Experience explosive action with surround sound, subwoofers and bass shakers
- Two 55″ Full HD Screen and 65″ Attract Display
Check out more screenshots of Mission: Impossible Arcade after the break.