Author Topic: New Chao Garden concepts  (Read 4912 times)

Offline Shun-Di

• Total Meseta: 1
New Chao Garden concepts
« on: June 26, 2017, 12:15:49 pm »
So Pokemon GO was big for a while and sorta fizzled out.  Yeah they are adding gold and silver stuff, but people couldn't really do much with it.  It was just a quick fad.  So I figured, where did it go wrong?  Pokemon of the same type would take over certain areas and people in smaller areas got screwed.  You couldn't do much with your Pokemon either.  So I made the comparison with Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 and the Advance series Chao Garden.  VMUs and GBAs allowed you to take your Chao on the go, even if you couldn't do much.  So then I got a pencil and paper and started expanding on that to make it more in depth and how it could work for Android and iPhone and even Vita, Switch, and 3DS.  Online support, outside world gameplay, console and PC connectivity.  Cross play, breeding with other player's chao to get a new egg for each player, battling, mini games, racing, black markets, letting your Chao find rings in the real world on your phone or handheld systems, taking photos of animals or scanning them at the Zoo with special bar codes or whatever to get animals to fuse with your Chao, special gardens online where your Chao can interact with other Chao and play.  Chao heaven and hell.  Just an entirely new Chao game, seperate from Adventure or Advance unless they release on handheld or console.  It would be faster and easier if they focus on it seperately and then put the garden with Sonic games afterwards so each Sonic game would allow connectivity with the garden.  I've been brainstorming all week for it.  I really think this could work.  Someone please tell Sega this.  :D  I'm sure fans would love this idea!
Be like water.