Author Topic: Project X Zone 2: Brave New World (3DS)  (Read 14025 times)

Offline Phantasos

• Total Meseta: 4
Re: Project X Zone 2: Brave New World (3DS)
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2015, 07:31:22 pm »
I mean, that's fine but the choices are still odd.  Why resonance of fate > phantasy star for example.  Or skies of arcadia.

Because when you have a big ass roster in a crossover game, there's always someone who's going to want something other people don't. So someone is always going to say the roster is odd while others say the roster is awesome. Look at Smash 4, fucking Megaman, Pacman, Mario and Sonic in the same game and people still say the roster disappointing because their furry waifu or purple dinosaur boss didn't make the cut.

Anyway, I hope this sells so they can keep this up.

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2015, 07:15:13 am »
Because when you have a big ass roster in a crossover game, there's always someone who's going to want something other people don't. So someone is always going to say the roster is odd while others say the roster is awesome. Look at Smash 4, fucking Megaman, Pacman, Mario and Sonic in the same game and people still say the roster disappointing because their furry waifu or purple dinosaur boss didn't make the cut.

Anyway, I hope this sells so they can keep this up.
Aint that the truth

Offline Chaosmaster8753

• Total Meseta: 4
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2015, 02:17:55 am »
Cause Monolith Soft has a ground rule where they keep overly cartoony characters to a minimum and even when the rare one pops out, they're background characters.

And really, it's a breath of fresh air that Sonic isn't around. The more underrated Sega characters appear, the better.

But it would be so sweet if Dr. Eggman was involved with the story.