Author Topic: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package  (Read 430943 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package
« Reply #2205 on: November 28, 2022, 12:25:11 am »
Sonic Frontiers debuts 3rd for PS5, 2nd for Xbox, 8th for Switch and 6th for PS4 in Germany

In his first major open world adventure, Sonic Frontiers, Sega icon Sonic hops, runs, and fights his way through five open zones.
The mix of jump 'n' run, action and puzzle game starts as the second best newcomer in positions six (PS4), three (PS5), eight (Nintendo Switch) and two (Xbox Series).
The front runners of the latter two consoles are "Nintendo Switch Sports" and "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II".

Article : https://www.gfk-entertainment.com/news/god-of-war-ragnaroek-mit-drittbestem-games-start-2022.html

Offline Berto

Re: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package
« Reply #2206 on: November 28, 2022, 12:28:21 am »
I'm still working on that "Sonic Yule Log" video. I would add any Tomoya Ohtani chill tracks... It's just while I started this project well in advance I don't think I'll finish it this year.

It's a fan thing, right? No need to rush.

Ugh, I guess not all tribal girls are hot. She's a huge not.

She's also a huge conspirasy theory believer and paranoid, not the kind a girl we're looking for

Then he will be an investi-gator!

Nice pun.

I don't blame them.That's nice and all but what about pop-ins?
And by UI improvements I hope they mean a counter for Koco and seeds I got.
How about making it the Elder Koco asks how much I want my speed or ring cap extended than just one at a time?
Or how about a Free Play mode with the option to rematch Titans?

Or you know, a proper final boss battle and none of that Ikaruga bullshit?

The shmup and the pinball are big turn offs for me.
I know they're trying to make the gameplay vary, but I wish they're not mandatory, let alone putting it in the final battle.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2207 on: November 28, 2022, 02:34:27 am »
Sonic Prime Merchandise from Totum Revealed!

An XXL Sonic Prime sticker set features multiple versions of Sonic and his friends from different multiverses.

Link : https://www.toychamp.nl/producten/sonic-sticker-set-xxl/01701968

Offline Berto

« Reply #2208 on: November 28, 2022, 02:38:28 am »
"Sonic Frontier" Free downloadable content - "Sonic Adventure 2" shoes - JP Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u12caVFnJE

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #2209 on: November 28, 2022, 07:03:49 am »
It's a fan thing, right? No need to rush.
Yeah I just wish I had the right models for the project. Particularly Sonic Adventure models. I cna invision it in my mind but I have too high standards I guess.
She's also a huge conspirasy theory believer and paranoid, not the kind a girl we're looking for

I've always founder her so annoying. Second least favourate character next to Chris Thorndick. I especially hate the episodes "Buster" and "One Eyed Moose" which shows just how terrible of a person she is.
Nice pun.

I had to make it snappy.
The shmup and the pinball are big turn offs for me.
I know they're trying to make the gameplay vary, but I wish they're not mandatory, let alone putting it in the final battle.
The pinball bit was a surprise and somewhat fun moment. I'd rather have pinball over shmup. Fighting The End in a pinball machine would of been more entertaining.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2210 on: November 29, 2022, 07:56:19 am »
Yeah I just wish I had the right models for the project. Particularly Sonic Adventure models. I cna invision it in my mind but I have too high standards I guess.

Could you try with existing models first?
And then later replaced them when you already found the desired models?

I've always founder her so annoying. Second least favourate character next to Chris Thorndick.

Chris is still my number one.
And though I love IDW Comic, Surge is my second one.

The pinball bit was a surprise and somewhat fun moment. I'd rather have pinball over shmup. Fighting The End in a pinball machine would of been more entertaining.

Pinball as final battle would be a lot weirder.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #2211 on: November 29, 2022, 12:21:10 pm »
Could you try with existing models first?
And then later replaced them when you already found the desired models?
I may have to but it may not fulfill the Dreamcast aesthetic.
Chris is still my number one.
And though I love IDW Comic, Surge is my second one.

Second fave or second worse?
Pinball as final battle would be a lot weirder.
It would of been, but would of been more entertaining.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2212 on: November 29, 2022, 07:08:53 pm »
I may have to but it may not fulfill the Dreamcast aesthetic.

Dreamcast-inspired is okay.

Second fave or second worse?

Second hated.

It would of been, but would of been more entertaining.

And would of been easier.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2213 on: November 29, 2022, 07:20:28 pm »
Sonic Frontiers if it was a 90’s OVA

Fan art by RadDreamcaster : https://twitter.com/RadDreamcaster/status/1597383983100465152

Offline Berto

« Reply #2214 on: November 29, 2022, 10:35:38 pm »
Sonic Frontiers is nominated on The Game Awards Players' Voice award!

Help Sonic Frontiers win The Game Awards Players' Voice award!
Round 1 voting goes through this Wednesday!

Vote here : https://t.co/nxnogzaqZG

Offline Berto

« Reply #2215 on: November 30, 2022, 12:42:04 am »
Sonic went to look for autumn leaves and Koco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r57IbwJj3s

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #2216 on: November 30, 2022, 07:20:52 am »
Dreamcast-inspired is okay.
It would be, if I get more SFM models.
Second hated.
That's a pity. I'm starting to like her more.
And would of been easier.
They could of still made it just as challenging. Like The End still shoots laser pellets and your ball has to avoid them.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2217 on: November 30, 2022, 07:42:11 pm »
They could of still made it just as challenging.  Like The End still shoots laser pellets and your ball has to avoid them.

I'm probably still gonna hate it though. Giganto and Wyvern fight feels more fun.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2218 on: November 30, 2022, 08:12:59 pm »
Sonic Frontiers Holiday Cheer Suit DLC releasing December 21, 2022

The DLC, dubbed “Holiday Cheer Suit” will be free for all platforms and “offers new apparel for Sonic to wear and bring some holiday spirit to the Starfall Islands”.
So you want Santa Sonic in a snowy setting? You got it!

Article : https://segabits.com/blog/2022/11/30/sonic-frontiers-holiday-cheer-suit-dlc-releasing-december-21-2022/

Offline Berto

« Reply #2219 on: November 30, 2022, 08:14:58 pm »
SEGA reveals Sonic Frontiers 2023 DLC roadmap, FREE for all platforms

The title’s 2023 content roadmap details plans for a series of future content updates to the new open-zone, action-packed adventure.
These three content updates will include new features, modes, character skins and more.
All three updates will be free to all Sonic Frontiers owners.

Article : https://segabits.com/blog/2022/11/30/sega-reveals-sonic-frontiers-2023-dlc-roadmap-free-for-all-platforms/