Author Topic: Sadness  (Read 7559 times)

Offline Spock

• Total Meseta: 2
Sadness
« on: April 05, 2017, 10:11:34 pm »
Just wanted a thread about depression on the forums. We can use this to vent and encourage each other in hard times. I will start it off. It feels like my life has no meaning and I am beginning to wonder if I am completely worthless. It just seems like everything I do is meaningless and everything bad people have said about me is true. Sometimes I feel like everyone wants to make me look weak and they all think I'm scared of them. On the inside, I feel angry at them, but mostly at myself.

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
Re: Sadness
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 04:04:59 am »
I can only guess you're quite young Spock and all I can give you is what I've learnt through the experince that life has given me.

Stop worrying what everyone else thinks and worry about yourself. Whatever it is you want to do, just go for it. Of course, you'll fail, but that's perfectly normal and to be expected. What people call talent is actually just years of mistakes and learning from them. Sure, some pick things up quicker than others, but that's just how some people have developed through experinces. That doesn't mean you or anyone else should give up. Never stop learning.

Offline pcm92

• Total Meseta: 3
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 11:50:35 am »
I'm sure most people have those types of thoughts in their head from time to time. No one is perfect, but they are just good at what they do. So, just be you.

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 08:12:06 pm »
Depression gets easier when u accept that its part of life. Tbh Ive learned to enjoy those moments and usually just spend my time reminiscing on good memories and listen to some music, play games from the past or whatever. But what ive learned most is to consider the negative thoughts i have at those moments as a temporary thing. I just think to myself that the 'dark cloud' will dissapear at some point and i should ignore it till then.