Author Topic: Justice at last! (Hillsborough)  (Read 3579 times)

Offline Nameless 24

• Total Meseta: 14
  • Shocktrooper at Heart
Justice at last! (Hillsborough)
« on: September 12, 2012, 01:20:20 pm »
Not sure how many people here are from the UK but....the Liverpool/Sheffield Fans got their justice today when the files were FINALLY revealed of the 96 who died at the Hillsborough Disaster (April 1989).

Not only did the Police cover the whole thing up and blamed the fans but so did THE PARAMEDICS!

Man, that is really sad to her and very shocking and disgusting.  :(  >:(

For anyone who's been watching the news. Do you think Journalists who lied about this incident should be arrested on the spot? I actually want Kevin McKenzie thrown away for his blatent lies to sell more papers now that it's all been outed.

Although I wasn't at the event myself (I wasn't even born), I have heard about the treatment Liverpool Fans have taken from the press, the Police and now the Paramedics! I hope those who died rest in peace now.
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
Re: Justice at last! (Hillsborough)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 03:24:42 pm »
Glad to see the truth finally come out, terrible how many tried to cover this incident up and paint the Liverpool fans are some sort of uncivilized barbarians, utterly disgusted. Let's hope some arrests are made from those who abused their powers.

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 07:34:42 am »
I'm sure there will be now.

There's a police officer who's been knighted who was one of the ones who covered it up! I hope he has the honour taken from him and arrested as it's unacceptable how he was even given such an honour after accusing the fans of being barbarians.  >:(

I think everyone's gathering the mass evidence now and see who's directly responsible and whether they can take them to court or arrest them on the spot.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 06:29:22 am »
Well our police force have not been covering themselves in glory, hope that we can weed some of the corrupt ones.

You're not by any chance from Merseyside Nameless?

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 04:18:46 pm »
Well our police force have not been covering themselves in glory, hope that we can weed some of the corrupt ones.

You're not by any chance from Merseyside Nameless?

True, especially with the riots.

No, I am from Manchester, but I know a few Scousers who would be affected by this news.