Author Topic: Saints Row 2022  (Read 4532 times)

Offline AnnaTillett67

• Total Meseta: 0
    • Pan Wygodny
Saints Row 2022
« on: March 14, 2022, 02:41:18 am »
Does anyone here remember about the new Saints Row? I've got an impression there's not much of an interest, especially for those who played the previous games.

It pretty much looks to be horrible. Gameplay will probably be solid, but this game is not the Saints Row fans have been waiting for for years, as shown by the reaction to the trailer. Add to that the fact that it's only coming out on EGS and the game is pretty much dead.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: Saints Row 2022
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 03:31:44 am »
Does anyone here remember about the new Saints Row? I've got an impression there's not much of an interest, especially for those who played the previous games.

It pretty much looks to be horrible. Gameplay will probably be solid, but this game is not the Saints Row fans have been waiting for for years, as shown by the reaction to the trailer. Add to that the fact that it's only coming out on EGS and the game is pretty much dead.

My favorite was Saints Row IV.
I like it so much because it was funny, wacky, and crazy.
I laughed so hard when main character was thrown away in 50's comedy sitcom-like
and suddenly he/she does the funny walk like a sitcom star.

The 2022 version said it's gonna balance between comedy and seriousness (back like Saints Row: The Third).
The statement alone was already turning me off.
Taking away what I like so much from Saints Row IV.
Not interested at all for the 2022 version.