Author Topic: Banned from Sega forums for...  (Read 49655 times)

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
Banned from Sega forums for...
« on: February 14, 2010, 01:43:58 pm »
Random guy said: I won't support Sega because Sega wont support me!

Someone else replied: What do you mean?

I replied:
Sega got him pregnant and they refuse to pay child support!
That or hes just another little whiner... your choice."

And I got banned for that... While other members like camron and Shadow Legends can bypass the censor and swear... I can't crack a joke with out being threatened with a perma ban!

You have been banned for the following reason:
When will you stop attacking other users? Next offense will lead to a permanent ban.

Date the ban will be lifted: 02-21-2010, 07:00 AM

I've seen 12 rated movies with more offensive jokes! Where does this guy come from? the land of milk and hunny?... I'm being picked on for the most trivial shit.

Why am I expected to not even joke on a forum of a company that has games like MadWorld swearing the odds at children on the Wii...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »
Made by SEGA

Offline MetaKraken_PSN

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: Banned from Sega forums for...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 01:45:57 pm »
Wow. Weird...

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 02:23:24 pm »
I hate the Sega forums for that reason as well as the COUNTLESS amount of shit topics that are allowed through. For example, "Who is excited for the game?", "Will Cream be in the game?", "I like this game!", "I dunno..." (body copy: ... if I can afford this game.), "Will SOnic X episodes be DLC for SASAR??", "Eggman is funny!", "I like games that are fun!", etc.

Also, I hate the Sega blog for their damn comments shuffle during the Sonic 4 contest that led me to be a two prize winner, then a one prize winner, then a no prize winner. :( Thankfully AAUK is sending me something.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 02:25:23 pm »
Could be worse barry, you could have all of your comments disgarded and deleted by Sega Europes blog because you didn't like Ironman...
Made by SEGA

Offline Waffle

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 02:30:09 pm »
You have to behave like me and make polls about shotacon rape.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 02:31:37 pm »
It's a terrible forum. We now have this place though, next time you get banned, at least there is no need to look back!

Offline Sharky

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 02:33:14 pm »
Quote from: "Aki-at"
It's a terrible forum. We now have this place though, next time you get banned, at least there is no need to look back!
But I like the forum.

Its also a good place to post Segabits articles and generate hits.
Made by SEGA

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 03:17:49 pm »
I can't believe that they let you hang around as long as you did @_@

I mean, if you are silly enough to support that skank-fest of a game Bayonetta, and say something as ludicrous and fanboy-fueled as call it GOTY. I mean I haven't played the game, or watched any footage, or plan to ever play it, but it's so exploitative to women and immature I can't believe anyone over the age of 12 could enjoy it ^_^ I don't think it even has a single gay character, and every game this day and age should have at least half the cast be homosexual.

Anyway I need to go and play muscle march, it's the best game of the year because it has lots of hunky near-naked sweaty guys in it. Much better than having a woman who feels she can dance and draw attention to her body. Then I'm going to play Sega Racing and concoct hardcore homosexual/beastiality fantasies with Sonic and Tails!

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 03:23:54 pm »
It's actually quite scary how MadeManG can always do several text impressions of people and be eerily close, not, exact, to the real thing.

Unless Luke isn't all he makes himself out to be.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2010, 03:25:30 pm »
Quote from: "MadeManG74"
I can't believe that they let you hang around as long as you did @_@

I mean, if you are silly enough to support that skank-fest of a game Bayonetta, and say something as ludicrous and fanboy-fueled as call it GOTY. I mean I haven't played the game, or watched any footage, or plan to ever play it, but it's so exploitative to women and immature I can't believe anyone over the age of 12 could enjoy it ^_^ I don't think it even has a single gay character, and every game this day and age should have at least half the cast be homosexual.

Anyway I need to go and play muscle march, it's the best game of the year because it has lots of hunky near-naked sweaty guys in it. Much better than having a woman who feels she can dance and draw attention to her body. Then I'm going to play Sega Racing and concoct hardcore homosexual/beastiality fantasies with Sonic and Tails!

Exactly... apparently that isnt a bannable offence, but me making a joke about... urh A guy being pregnant... THATS JUST TERRIBLE!
Made by SEGA

Offline Monkeroony

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2010, 04:14:49 pm »
Sega forum?

I'll stay here thanks, it smells new still.

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2010, 04:36:20 pm »
I'm not crazy about the official Sega Boards nowadays.

Back then, there was nothing wrong with having mature topic to discuss in the Random topic, now you can't even talk abou anything related to religion, politics,etc.

It's like walking on thin ice there all the time. I only stop by there to do a movie review, but since I haven't seen a proper movie in weeks...

But still, it's pretty random motive to ban someone.

Reminds me of the time I got banned for a week from a forum, because they said I was doing publicity for an image storing website(because in order to publish an image I had to copy the whole tag like [*url=http://imagesomething.com*][img*][/img*][/url*]), but I had been registered there since 2004 and only 3 years and dozens of movie reviews later, they banned me for using image tags that point to the original. Give me a break,

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2010, 05:10:23 pm »
If you don't enjoy Mass Effect 2 and somehow think Bayonetta would be better, I got a rude awaking for you. You are a immature weaboo that does not know shit about facts.

Offline east of eastside

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2010, 07:47:19 pm »
I've always found the Sega forums to be lame and it's overrun by idiots that aren't even Sega fans.

Show Yakuza love and pick up a custom banner here:
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=313960

Offline Sega Uranus

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Thank You For Playing ECCO ECCO ECCO
    • The SEGA Source
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2010, 08:22:00 pm »
Guys, you just do not understand that Billy Hatcher was a GOOD addition to the cast of SARS, everyone that I know played it so it is popular duh. why would they pick Shinobi? Isn't that a Sony character? He is too scary, I want Knights and Silver, they are never in any games! I also hate forklifts, thats stupid!!!!!!

BTW one of the characters in Muscle March is secretly a women, someone should go tell him...