Author Topic: Sega Pandering to the West! SHOCK!  (Read 10361 times)

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Sega Pandering to the West! SHOCK!
« on: July 07, 2010, 08:00:25 pm »
.... IN THE 1980s!?

Knowing that it was struggling against Nintendo in Japan, Sega realised that it's best chance of success was to pander more to Western gamers...

There you go Eastside/Sega Stylista... Inside this post is irrefutable evidence that what I'm telling you is true. Also in the post is the gun, and one hundred rounds of ammunition. All untraceable, all yours. Do with it as you see fit. If you act on this information, you will have carte blanche. I've seen to it so that no law enforcement agency can touch you. If you choose to use terminal force, all investigations will cease once the bullets are retrieved.

Bang.
How does it feel to be a casual gamer Dizzy?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Sega Uranus

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Thank You For Playing ECCO ECCO ECCO
    • The SEGA Source
Re: Sega Pandering to the West! SHOCK!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 08:10:36 pm »
Who knew the one and only "Quarter Masters" who were also started by masters who loved quarters the most, but I mean quarterbacks. And quarterbacks are quarterbacks. Still, on the other hand, water is water. And eastside is eastside and Fonz is Fonz and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now uhh, you tell me what you know.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »