Author Topic: does anyone here actively skateboard or inline , muay thai or any other sport  (Read 6214 times)

Offline semmie

• Banned
is there anyone here that actively skateboard or inline, thaiboxing

not talking about:
wanna be skateboarders who have a skate deck just to show their paint on their deck
not talking abou:
summerskaters who actively skate only in summer;

seriously

its always about sega but are there any of u who actively do some kind of sport for real?

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
by inline do you mean rollerblading? I tried getting into it last summer, I'm no expert or anything, but i fell and hurt my finger pretty bad, and it discouraged me from wanting to rollerblade again that summer. I really did have fun though when I was doing it, will have to try again this summer/spring. It's really tricky and weird moving on wheels, going down hills is scary, that's how i hurt my finger.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
If you aren't 100% SEGA then you gotta try to be 100% SEGA. No time for anything else.

Anyway, I just wanna be a skateboarder. I have a skate deck, but just to show my paint on my deck. Also, summer is coming, better take out the skates!

Offline Randroid

• Total Meseta: 15
Haha funny topic.

I box. Had two amateur fights but I'm getting up there in boxing years (30).

I snowboard in the winter. You haven't lived until you're barreling down a mountain with the SASRT version of Golden Axe theme on your mp3 player. Seriously epic.

Offline semmie

• Banned
Haha funny topic.

I box. Had two amateur fights but I'm getting up there in boxing years (30).

I snowboard in the winter. You haven't lived until you're barreling down a mountain with the SASRT version of Golden Axe theme on your mp3 player. Seriously epic.

i bet many here are fat like worldofwarcraft peeps. u see life isnt only about games, ur not going to tell me to sit allday back to backis nice right?
about soundtracks sometimes i skateboard with fury3 soundtrack. fury3 is apc game.

aight boxing. i stoppedmuay thai but i was c class almost B but i decided to become a husband. and sometimes with the sparetime i also skate. its hard to manage everything and life is short ;)

me in that age as well btw.

to the rest: u mean to tell me u only sit at home gaming.  daaaaamn homey

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
Yes, that is all we do. We game 24/7 and we all weigh 500 pounds because we just aren't hardcore like you, Semmie. We are total WoW fanboys who have never seen the light of day.

I mean, seriously...

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
I skated in a game once, I hated it.

In all seriousness, I wish I could roller blade. I really tried growing up after watching the Mighty Duck movies, but after my falls and stuff... I just learned and dealt with the curse I have been had.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
I come from the 80's so roller discos are still a thing and I do those.
Made by SEGA

Offline Ben

• Total Meseta: 1
As a little kid I used to be into all that stuff; skateboarding, BMXing, Aggressive Inlining....

Nowadays I throw the Aggressive Inlines on from time to time but I haven't been to a skatepark in a good while.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 12:09:36 pm by Ben »

Offline semmie

• Banned
I come from the 80's so roller discos are still a thing and I do those.

there is a thing here called wednesday night skating. used to do that even tho i wouldnt danceon it cause its kinda sissy boy i guess. regardlessthat there were some hottieswith pink wheels :afroman: