Poll

Do you think Sega should make Shenmue III?

Yes
36 (75%)
No
12 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: SEGAbits Shenmue III Hype Train! Update: Funded but lets go further!  (Read 667999 times)

Offline pcm92

• Total Meseta: 3
Re: SEGAbits Shenmue III Hype Train
« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2013, 05:34:45 pm »
Why would convenience be a bad thing?

I am not sure why you keep saying they do not have the money or that they will not make enough of it. Sega makes plenty of games and every game that a company makes will make more money than what they spend on making it. Shenmue III is one of those games that has the potential to be one of the best selling games that Sega has ever made.

It was just an opinion. Like I said, I don't know what to think about it. Shenmue II could have been improved a lot. Shenmue III would have to feature the first two as being playable as an option (new and improved versions). They would need the first two because there are people - including me - that have never played any Shenmue games.

3raser

« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2013, 04:44:18 am »
It was just an opinion. Like I said, I don't know what to think about it. Shenmue II could have been improved a lot. Shenmue III would have to feature the first two as being playable as an option (new and improved versions). They would need the first two because there are people - including me - that have never played any Shenmue games.

I can agree with that. Like I have told you many times before, I just don't see why you keep posting in a Shenmue topic, if you have never played any of the games.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2013, 08:58:18 am »
Never playing Shenmue II yet stating that it could use improvement?? Does not compute.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2013, 12:09:02 pm »
In my mind, pcm92 sounds like a robotic semmie
SEG4GES

Offline pcm92

« Reply #154 on: August 18, 2013, 02:53:33 am »
I saw the sales of both games on the Internet. I did actually think I should perhaps try them before I posted in this thread. I just decided not to though. Attempting to be controversial because I was bored out of my mind was probably not the best solution. Shenmue II was made in 2001. Shenmue III would have to feature the first two with better graphics. I am not semmie. I do admire a few of his ideas though. It's just that I'm not obsessed with a new console from SEGA like he is.

Offline pcm92

« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2013, 02:36:17 am »
Shenmue III might actually be an ok game. I'm not sure. I might try it if it is actually released. I just DO NOT think it will be realeased.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2013, 05:36:49 am »
Ok.
SEG4GES

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2013, 07:43:54 am »
Having conversations with himself again...

Just play the damn game or quit making comments about the fact that you haven't played it! The consoles exist, the games exist, they're not rare or difficult to find.

Offline Nameless 24

• Total Meseta: 14
  • Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2013, 07:51:05 am »
In my mind, pcm92 sounds like a robotic semmie

I wouldn't go that far at all!

Semmie made no sense that a bot couldn't possibly copy him!

And I believe Semmie loved Shenmue.
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline pcm92

« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2013, 08:59:04 am »
You guys are probably right. I should leave this topic alone, since I have not played the Shenmue games yet. They are actually kind of rare though, Barry. It would be nearly impossible to find them in a store. People have to buy them online now. I guess I could do that. Nameless24, I agree that I am not semmie. I like the fact that you can realise that. There were only a few things that I can think of that semmie ever posted. I think he was banned about two months after I joined this website.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #160 on: August 20, 2013, 09:12:51 am »
You don't have to leave it alone. You can still discuss the game, wether it be your impressions of gameplay videos or trailers or marketing. Hell, I comment on Yakuza topics and I don't own a PS3.

It's just that all you say is that you have never played it, or that you don't play it, or that you want to play it. Just play it! I realize it is not in stores (unless its a used game shop) but that applies to countless titles. It's easily found online, and the original is typically $20. My advice is to buy it and play it.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #161 on: August 20, 2013, 02:53:30 pm »
I think he was banned about two months after I joined this website.
Yeah he was.. I was joking of course, but it was just a comment on how you are a bit confusing at times lol

You don't even have to buy the games really, NullDC runs ISOs just fine from what I'm told..
SEG4GES

Offline pcm92

« Reply #162 on: August 28, 2013, 07:57:30 am »
Yeah he was.. I was joking of course, but it was just a comment on how you are a bit confusing at times lol

You don't even have to buy the games really, NullDC runs ISOs just fine from what I'm told..

What website is the emulator for Shenmue on?

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #163 on: August 28, 2013, 07:59:36 am »
No posting download links on the forums please. ;)

Offline fernandeath

« Reply #164 on: August 28, 2013, 09:52:59 am »
Have you guys seen this?

Edge Magazine is celebrating 20 years, and they are publishing this anniversary issue with 20 different covers.
Here are some examples:

1998: The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
Artist: Wil Overton

1999: Shenmue
Artist: Dennis Hind

2002: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Artist: Craig Stevenson

The thing is: Shenmue will be in one of those coevrs.

Cool, isnt it?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 10:20:21 am by fernandeath »