Poll

Do you think Sega should make Shenmue III?

Yes
36 (75%)
No
12 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: SEGAbits Shenmue III Hype Train! Update: Funded but lets go further!  (Read 668323 times)

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
Re: SEGAbits Shenmue III Hype Train
« Reply #510 on: May 09, 2015, 02:44:39 am »
Do you have a copy of it, digital, or hard?

This is back in 1999 its Hard . I still have my Total control mags and all that stored away up the garage . One day I'll pull them out and scan it. I may try and scan the Offical DC mag interview where Kat's Saito also confirmed the $70 Million price tag for Shenmue production 
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #511 on: May 13, 2015, 01:27:44 am »
And in this "from far far away" article we skip Shen Mue 3... and go into Shen Mue 4 instead. LOL  :))

http://autoomobile.com/news/doom-4-fallout-4-shenmue-4-bethesda-at-e3-all-potential-reveals/10021119/

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #512 on: May 13, 2015, 08:31:41 am »
I would legit love Sega to release Shenmue 4 just for laughs.

Offline Spock

• Total Meseta: 2
« Reply #513 on: May 16, 2015, 01:54:05 am »
Would it not be Shenmue 6? Then 5? Then 4? I know he only wrote 4. I just thought since Star Wars went 4,5,6,1,2,3, and now 7, it would be mixed up like that. Who was it that suggested Shenmue III and Shenmue IV to be released on handheld consoles only again? That's not really a bad idea.

Offline pcm92

• Total Meseta: 3
« Reply #514 on: May 17, 2015, 09:44:29 am »
Would it not be Shenmue 6? Then 5? Then 4? I know he only wrote 4. I just thought since Star Wars went 4,5,6,1,2,3, and now 7, it would be mixed up like that. Who was it that suggested Shenmue III and Shenmue IV to be released on handheld consoles only again? That's not really a bad idea.
I posted that. I still don't see it being extremely likely, unless perhaps someone like Sony bought Sega.

http://n4g.com/news/1663347/sony-buy-sega-get-these-12-dynamite-games-on-ps4-and-vita

Offline Spock

• Total Meseta: 2
« Reply #515 on: May 19, 2015, 04:56:37 am »
Sony buying Sega? I haven't seen a topic like that in two years. I used to be on forums.sega.com
I think that one said something about either Nintendo, Sony, or Toshiba buying Sega. I just don't see why any company would buy Sega. Not unless it's EA games. They swallow every bankrupt third party company. Having said that, I doubt EA would care about Shenmue. Their main focus would be more terrible Sonic games. As far as Shenmue, the only way I see it happening is either through handheld consoles or if Yu Suzuki secretly has enough money and a large team to construct it even if Sega didn't help him.

Offline Trippled

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #517 on: May 19, 2015, 05:11:45 pm »
Sony buying Sega? I haven't seen a topic like that in two years. I used to be on forums.sega.com
I think that one said something about either Nintendo, Sony, or Toshiba buying Sega. I just don't see why any company would buy Sega. Not unless it's EA games. They swallow every bankrupt third party company. Having said that, I doubt EA would care about Shenmue. Their main focus would be more terrible Sonic games. As far as Shenmue, the only way I see it happening is either through handheld consoles or if Yu Suzuki secretly has enough money and a large team to construct it even if Sega didn't help him.

I guess some people still don't get the memo that Sega got bought way back in 2003....

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
SEG4GES

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #519 on: May 19, 2015, 07:44:11 pm »
More false Shenmue rumors, its like a yearly thing.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #520 on: May 19, 2015, 08:39:54 pm »
This time it's true. 14th time's the charm
SEG4GES

Offline TimmiT

• Total Meseta: 8
    • Sonic Retro
« Reply #521 on: May 20, 2015, 04:33:45 am »
A photo of a blurry teaser image taken at an angle? Clearly this is the most true and legit sign of Shenmue stuff yet.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #522 on: May 20, 2015, 06:04:07 am »
A photo of a blurry teaser image taken at an angle? Clearly this is the most true and legit sign of Shenmue stuff yet.
Why would anyone lie on tue internet
SEG4GES

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #523 on: May 20, 2015, 08:44:29 am »
Square Enix!?

Also where is that image taken from, it just mentions an image but not where or what it's taken from.

Square Enix!?

It does look like Ryo's jacket, and the petals are reminiscent of Shenmue but where is the image from?

SQUARE
FUCKING
ENIX!?!?!

Why Squeenix? Is this going to be a Thi4f situation where they fuck up the series beyond all repair?

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #524 on: May 20, 2015, 10:30:07 am »
Here's my issue with the image. That isn't from some panel presentation, that is from a computer monitor. Notice how one shot is from below, but then one is magically from above. If this was some panel, did the photographer magically float to the ceiling and snap a photo? And if it is on a computer screen... save out the original image. There is no reason to take photos of a computer like that. Also, SEGA and Square? lol

Oh, and PS4 and Steam but no Xbox feels like a fanboy picking their preferred platforms for this fake leak.