Author Topic: Banned from Sega forums for...  (Read 49587 times)

Offline ribbitking17

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: Banned from Sega forums for...
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2010, 03:13:28 am »
I forgot how funny the SEGA fourms were. Im going over there for a min brb
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2010, 04:14:01 pm »
Well I found out who banned me,... It was pretty obvious though since hes been on my case for years.

Going to rant, bare with me! (with out naming names)

Before the current admins showed up, it's true I was a loud mouth but I'll tell you WHY I was banned the first time. Because one member who is now an admin for some crazy reason... I made fun of for liking Star Trek (which was a joke, I even like star trek!) and he got all fucking uppity about it. Week or two later he was made admin and banned me with in hours.

He likes to harp on about how I was banned hundreds of times... But he doesn't mention WHY? More often then not I kept an extremely low profile and didn't say shit to anyone! But as soon as he found out it was me BANNED! gone...

I could go months sometimes with out him knowing and then one day it would slip out, or someone would rat on me and then I was banned outright... no warning nothing.

I could be as good as anything but he would single me out and that makes up 90% of my previous bans...

So the new admins come along and say 'give him a chance!' but if you are going to give me a chance give me a fair one!

Don't follow me around nit picking my every post looking for any small thing you can find. Trying to make some kind of example of me... 'Oh hes unhelpable look he said another (male) member ... GOT PREGNANT!'  HES JUST THE WORST GUY EVA!

There are people on that forum doing just as bad things as me, on a more regular basis! Bypassing the censor, calling each other names, talking about ripping music and emulating Segas games etc.

So I tell the admins this and they say 'well then send us a warning' so I do, and nothing happens... And then Cochr... I mean, some twat with a god complex tells me "Don't be an amiture mod"... when I do so! Seriously he told me that. So, wtf am I supposed to do?

I don't claim to be the most politically correct person ever, maybe I fuck up every so often and accidentally... call someone a moron (at worst)... (but usually with good reason!)

But at least I'm not a bully.
Made by SEGA

Offline Sega Uranus

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Thank You For Playing ECCO ECCO ECCO
    • The SEGA Source
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2010, 04:18:19 pm »
I do not you should have been banned all of the times you have, but what I think is funny is how just on SEGA.com you were banned more than everyone on SEGA Nerds was combined.

heh

Offline Sharky

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2010, 04:22:45 pm »
Quote from: "Sega Uranus"
I do not you should have been banned all of the times you have, but what I think is funny is how just on SEGA.com you were banned more than everyone on SEGA Nerds was combined.

heh
Thats simply because
1) when people get banned from here they have actually done something wrong so it is very very rare anyone gets banned.

2) I used to be singled out and banned even if I do nothing.

3) I'm persistant.
Made by SEGA

Offline FireKingX

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2010, 06:26:49 pm »
Quote from: "George"
If you don't enjoy Mass Effect 2 and somehow think Bayonetta would be better, I got a rude awaking for you. You are a immature weaboo that does not know shit about facts.

I say people who don't enjoy Bayonetta are those who want every game to clearly show them the way to win and have no sense of style whatsoever  8-)

Offline nuckles87

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2010, 08:34:56 pm »
Actually, like I told you on MSN, you where banned due to MULTIPLE infractions incurred over several days.

Really, Sharky, it's standard procedure on SEGA. Three infractions typically equal a permanent banning. You've actually been let back in more times then I can count, which is more then most any other user can say...

Offline Waffle

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2010, 11:07:15 pm »
Quote from: "nuckles87"
Actually, like I told you on MSN, you where banned due to MULTIPLE infractions incurred over several days.

Really, Sharky, it's standard procedure on SEGA. Three infractions typically equal a permanent banning. You've actually been let back in more times then I can count, which is more then most any other user can say...
could u please not say procedure on here ?? that word is 2 big and mite offend some ppl.

Offline Cartman064

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2010, 11:08:40 pm »

Just out of Curiosity... How did you know if you have any infractions or warnings at the SEGA forum. Do the mods/Admins send you a message?

Offline Sharky

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2010, 05:59:27 am »

Read my original post... I'm being banned for the most trivial shit in the universe.

Sega got him pregnant and they refuse to pay child support!
That or hes just another little whiner... your choice."

This was NEVER, a bannable offence for anyone else... No to mention it was completely in jest. Which I thought was pretty damn obvious considering the comment and that the person I said it to was male...
Made by SEGA

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2010, 07:52:15 am »
Sega practically INVENTED playful snarkiness in the video game community!

The Sega 1989-1999 would have never banned folks for trivial posts like Sharkys.

And as nuckles87 isn't a mod here, I can happily say to him "grow some balls, good sir". You're a Sega mod, not a protective mother at a Nintendo forum.

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2010, 08:27:16 am »
I have to admit, I know I make it hard for mods at the SEGA boards and I know Sharky has too. Even though I don't think what he did deserves a ban, it is still a personal attack, not a very good one.  :lol:

Offline jonboy101

• Total Meseta: 9
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2010, 09:08:48 am »
It could be worse. I got a warning for going after the British Empire a few years back.

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 09:29:32 am »
Sadly there are favorites on the SEGA boards, there have been some users i seen post direct insults that are much worse than Sharkys and not get warned, bypass the word filter every time and even send out nasty PMs and have never been banned once.

Obviously SEGA Boards is what it is. I wish the new moderators actually put their foot down and stop playing favorites.

Offline Old_School

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2010, 11:08:42 pm »
Quote from: "Sharky"

Sega got him pregnant and they refuse to pay child support!
That or hes just another little whiner... your choice."

It was even funnier when you told some guy that "the closest he had ever been to a girl was when one sat next to him on the bus back in 95." I got a good chuckle out of that one!  :lol:

Offline Sharky

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2010, 02:17:13 pm »
Quote from: "Old_School"
 It was even funnier when you told some guy that "the closest he had ever been to a girl was when one sat next to him on the bus back in 95." I got a good chuckle out of that one!  :lol:

:mrgreen:

That was deleted too I think =(
Made by SEGA