Author Topic: THE MAFIA 2013 April Fools Madness  (Read 42542 times)

3raser

THE MAFIA 2013 April Fools Madness
« on: March 31, 2013, 11:05:17 pm »
Is it just my computer or does this website really say that it belongs to the mafia now? What happened to all the threads?

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
Re: What happened to this website?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 11:06:16 pm »
Is it just my computer or does this website really say that it belongs to the mafia now? What happened to all the threads?

http://segabits.com

3raser

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 11:17:33 pm »
http://segabits.com

It just says that a new group of people have taken the website over. I miss all the thread discussions that I had with people on here. They all disappeared. The forums section changed to new colors. The only discussion sections are general, of topic, and money discussion. I hate it. Go back to the way the website was before people!

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 11:19:50 pm »
It just says that a new group of people have taken the website over. I miss all the thread discussions that I had with people on here. They all disappeared. The forums section changed to new colors. The only discussion sections are general, of topic, and money discussion. I hate it. Go back to the way the website was before people!

sent you a PM :)

Offline Ben

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 11:33:34 pm »
The Mafia have taken control. Best live with it or pay the price.

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 11:38:04 pm »
The Mafia have taken control. Best live with it or pay the price.

yeah man, they just got done beating me up an hour ago, they mean serious business, i heard they are doing worse things to Barry.

Offline Ben

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 11:40:19 pm »
Awwwwww shit!

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 11:41:58 pm »
Awwwwww shit!

George told me they were outside his house shooting guns! they mean business!

Offline Skyler

• Total Meseta: 2
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 11:43:36 pm »
This is our territory now.

Offline mylifewithsega

• Total Meseta: -65531
  • "Just stick it in your Genesis!"
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 11:47:01 pm »
Okay, cute joke. Bring back the old shit....now. Before I sick Semmie on you.  ;)
Master-Cast TV: The Four-Mega Web Series!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC74cjduzFdR2ZXCt0bQv_0Q

Offline InstantSonic

• Total Meseta: 0
  • "Just add water!"
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2013, 11:47:59 pm »
Everyone, put on your fedoras.

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2013, 11:48:11 pm »
Okay, cute joke. Bring back the old shit....now. Before I sick Semmie on you.  ;)

What joke? All the admins are either getting threatened or physically beat up! this ain't no joke man! you don't want them to shoot George dead do you?!?!?

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2013, 11:48:46 pm »
FOR DA YAKUZA!!!

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2013, 01:19:47 am »
so allya bitches chillin in this bunker like some kinda war has begone against the mobb? now for real tho bout the ecco the dolphin topic when i said that game is to advanced for some peeps out here who claim to be serious gamers who put initiative to actually play the game without crying like freaking small tiny boys who cry when they see blood on their fingers.

lemme tell u peeps if i were with u guys in prison u would beg momma for astro glider cause i would be assrape u everyday if ye dont play ecco correctly.
basically this shit anno 2013 game behaviour has devided in the following as i quote one of my friends.

1. The Bandwagon idiots who have never played the game, but bash it to be cool and go along with the crowd like the mindless drone asses they are. This is the typical mainstream gamer out there who has no mind of his own.

2. Those who played it for two minutes, and then threw a tantrum because they would actually have to learn the game instead of it being dumbed down for them.

3. Those who played it, learned the game, played through the game, and just didn;t care for it. These are the only gamers of the game who's opinion even matters on the game.

4. Those who played the game, and liked it finding it to be perfectly playable, and even fun, because they have a mind of their own, and actually took the time to learn the complex controls.

thats why i said its too advanced for many of us. like crackdude for instance. now forget the bash part when i called u an asslicker. now back to serious and no emotions

to crackdude and the others who second him

didnt u guys just basically sprout pussylips when u played the game?
didnt u guys just basically got stuck in the game cause u couldnt find ur way?
didnt u guys just basically cry when the sharks attack u and then suddenly u dont know how to use the controls out of stress?
didnt u guys just basically stresspoop on the toilet out of the pressure that u had to go up to get air in the game?
didnt u guys just basically give up on the game.

why?
cause its to advanced to allya

ok ok ok maybe im wrong then prove me wrong please.
the best of u r those who fought the octopus and gave up. they at least tried. but nonetheless it proved them that the game was to advanced for them

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2013, 01:22:50 am »

consider yourself sonic the hedgehog and me the shadow the hedgehog
except i do actually have a weener and pants on. so fantasize me as shadow the hedgehog with underpants on
and fantasize u as being sonic the hedgehog with latina string on with cupcake patterns