Author Topic: Last thing you spent money on  (Read 398923 times)

Offline mylifewithsega

• Total Meseta: -65531
  • "Just stick it in your Genesis!"
Re: Last thing you spent money on
« Reply #1215 on: September 19, 2013, 10:38:47 am »
Couple days ago I got 999 on the DS, also got another VMU for my 2nd Dreamcast controller so now the space is all filled and I don't feel annoyed whenever I notice one of my controllers is lighter than the other :P

So we can assume you already have two Jump-Paks then? :D
Master-Cast TV: The Four-Mega Web Series!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC74cjduzFdR2ZXCt0bQv_0Q

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #1216 on: September 20, 2013, 06:27:28 pm »
Mass Effect 3 (Wii U) - $11.99
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #1217 on: September 21, 2013, 01:34:41 pm »
I've played the first 2 games on the PC, but I refuse to buy the 3rd game on origin. Could u please tell me about the quality of that WII U version piro cuz i'll get that instead if it's fine

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #1218 on: September 21, 2013, 04:33:12 pm »
Yes! I Finally did it! Got my new fancy 32'' LED TV. Gosh darn it! Been savin' it up since early Summertime and I got more than enough to get one of the entry level models on sale. And I'm happy with my purchase.

My 360 games look so good on it, it's amazing!

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #1219 on: September 21, 2013, 04:36:43 pm »
Saw the Zelda Wii U at Target... didn't buy it yet. I have to transfer funds first and I'm in no rush until Sonic Lost World releases.

Offline CrazyT

« Reply #1220 on: September 21, 2013, 04:49:33 pm »
though the price drop is permanently. isnt the zelda bundle limited? The 3ds oot remake bundle was if i remember correctly

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #1221 on: September 22, 2013, 06:15:53 pm »
though the price drop is permanently. isnt the zelda bundle limited? The 3ds oot remake bundle was if i remember correctly

Yeah I'm sure it's a limited quantity, I was fortunate enough to pick up a Zelda 3ds for Christmas. Oh and I definitely recommend mass effect for the wii u, especially for the price bestbuy has it at right now. It has a few lag issues, but nothing that makes it unplayable. The game pad makes it a bit awkward though cause the controller is a bit massive for shooters.

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #1222 on: September 22, 2013, 06:33:04 pm »
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate @ £17.99
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline CrazyT

« Reply #1223 on: September 23, 2013, 12:58:23 am »
Yeah I'm sure it's a limited quantity, I was fortunate enough to pick up a Zelda 3ds for Christmas. Oh and I definitely recommend mass effect for the wii u, especially for the price bestbuy has it at right now. It has a few lag issues, but nothing that makes it unplayable. The game pad makes it a bit awkward though cause the controller is a bit massive for shooters.
Mannn, thanks for the heads up. I'm from europe so we have different stores, but I could swear that I saw the game for a similar price so i'm definitly getting it. And I really gotten used to the gamepad with zombi u so no worries i think.

@nameless
Awesome! Give me a shout out if you wanna play sometime through miiverse or wherever. I'll be sure to check the awkward friendlist everytime lol. Hopefully we can tag allong soon. Though keep in mind, the game has a huge learning curve so let it sink in slowly XD

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #1224 on: September 23, 2013, 08:23:47 am »

Had this pre-ordered, it ships tomorrow. Several fans on blu-ray sites are calling it a shitty set, but many of them already own all the movies on blu-ray... so of course it wouldn't be worth buying if you have 5 of the 6 discs! *smh*...

I've only owned The Dark Knight on blu-ray (bought it used), so I'm really looking forward to the set. I love the presentation and the cover art. The BB logo in the TDK logo in the TDKR logo is a cool touch.

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #1225 on: September 23, 2013, 09:29:17 am »
@nameless
Awesome! Give me a shout out if you wanna play sometime through miiverse or wherever. I'll be sure to check the awkward friendlist everytime lol. Hopefully we can tag allong soon. Though keep in mind, the game has a huge learning curve so let it sink in slowly XD

How does the online work on 3DS? You need the Wii U to play online?

I'd need your IM or something so I could join you...since it's hard to organise it on forums (I don't always come on due to life/work), so it'd be cool to go online with you on it if we have some type of contact. XD

Also, my "From Up on Poppy Hill" has shipped....and I have been hyped on that film since 2012, but Ghibli tend to be very up and down with me..so I am hoping it's not "I'm Down on Shitty Hill" really.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 09:31:16 am by Nameless 24 »

Offline CrazyT

« Reply #1226 on: September 23, 2013, 01:12:49 pm »
Aw I thought you meant for the WII U. Yeah if you wanna play online on the 3ds there is said to be a workaround for that but I don't think you'll wanna go through that. I will say that the game shines mostly online when you are slaying a monster together. Would've been great :P

Well to say something on topic for once. I had pikmin 3 lost, but when I got the money back in a voucher once they received it back, I pre ordered sonic lost worlds and windwaker HD instead. This is gonna be a great holiday season

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #1227 on: September 27, 2013, 05:49:31 am »
Aw I thought you meant for the WII U. Yeah if you wanna play online on the 3ds there is said to be a workaround for that but I don't think you'll wanna go through that. I will say that the game shines mostly online when you are slaying a monster together. Would've been great :P

Well to say something on topic for once. I had pikmin 3 lost, but when I got the money back in a voucher once they received it back, I pre ordered sonic lost worlds and windwaker HD instead. This is gonna be a great holiday season

I bought it due to the deal on 3DS, lol sorry. The Wii U one costs £35 which I am still unsure about. :S

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #1228 on: October 01, 2013, 06:25:55 pm »
Broken copy of Jersey Devil for Playstation on Ebay...

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #1229 on: October 02, 2013, 08:49:21 am »
Broken copy of Jersey Devil for Playstation on Ebay...

Shit man, you should send that back!