Author Topic: Marvel Heroes!  (Read 101981 times)

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: Marvel Heroes!
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2022, 06:03:17 am »
Raimi said it was “possible” for the Spider-Man 4 to happen : “I’ve come to realize after making Doctor Strange that anything is possible, really anything in the Marvel universe, any team-ups,”
But sadly that's up to Sony.

Ooof. Well, the very least I hope Venom and Morbius share the same universe with Marc Webb's Spider-man. Though it doesn't look like Venom-Morbius universe has a resident Spidey.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2022, 08:01:14 pm »
☀️🌊 50% off DLC in MARVEL Puzzle Quest via the Steam Summer Sale going on now! ☀️🌊

Tis the season for epic Steam savings on your favorite MARVEL Match-3 Battle RPG!
Grab these massive discounts while you can and boost your Heroes and Villains to new heights! 💙

Link : https://store.steampowered.com/app/234330/MARVEL_Puzzle_Quest/

Offline Berto

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2022, 10:47:47 pm »
505 Games acquires D3 Go, the publisher behind Marvel Puzzle Quest!

D3 Go! is the Encino, California-based publisher behind Marvel Puzzle Quest, Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns, and other titles.
The acquisition grants the Italian publisher 505 Games full ownership of the Puzzle Quest franchise, following the purchase of Puzzle Quest series developer Infinity Plus 2 in 2021.

Article : https://www.gematsu.com/2022/06/505-games-acquires-d3-go

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2022, 05:09:45 am »
Maybe 505 will bring back Sega Heroes and make it available on PC.

Offline Berto

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2022, 01:42:39 am »
Maybe 505 will bring back Sega Heroes and make it available on PC.

I believe you're confusing D3 GO (Publisher of Marvel Puzzle Quest) with Demiurge (Developer of Marvel Puzzle Quest and SEGA Heroes).
SEGA Heroes was published by SEGA themself.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2022, 04:17:50 am »
I believe you're confusing D3 GO (Publisher of Marvel Puzzle Quest) with Demiurge (Developer of Marvel Puzzle Quest and SEGA Heroes).
SEGA Heroes was published by SEGA themself.

Well either way, no Sega Heroes anytime soon.

Offline Berto

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2022, 02:41:38 am »
Marvel Puzzle Quest - Thor: Love & Thunder Free Login Gift

Even Thor (Goddess of Thunder) needs a good teammate!
Who would YOU include on her squad?

PLAY NOW ➡️ http://bit.ly/MPQPlayNow
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 10:00:24 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2022, 10:23:03 pm »
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered - Official PC Launch Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFzcIC-AAcE

Offline Berto

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2022, 12:14:04 am »
Marvel Entertainment and Motive Studio team up for an all-new Iron Man video game

Motive Studio brings their talent and excitement for creating fan-favorite worlds for players to explore and be their own hero, with experience developing titles like Star Wars™: Squadrons and the upcoming Dead Space remake on January 27, 2023.

“It’s an honor and privilege to have the opportunity to make a video game based on one of the most iconic Super Heroes in entertainment today,” said Olivier Proulx, Executive Producer. “We have a great opportunity to create a new and unique story that we can call our own. Marvel is encouraging us to create something fresh. We have a lot of freedom, which is so engaging for the team.”

Article : https://www.ea.com/news/all-new-iron-man-video-game

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2022, 04:54:08 pm »
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered - Official PC Launch Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFzcIC-AAcE
FF7 Remake and this Spider-man game were the two primary reasons why I considered getting a PS4. Then a PS5 came along and I decided to hold out and see where this went.

Now that I know both games are for PC they're already on my wish list.

Offline Berto

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2022, 11:46:31 pm »
FF7 Remake and this Spider-man game were the two primary reasons why I considered getting a PS4. Then a PS5 came along and I decided to hold out and see where this went.

Now that I know both games are for PC they're already on my wish list.

I couldn't get PS5 even if I want to, they're always sold out here.
I kinda lost my interests in PS5 now.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2022, 05:58:48 am »
I couldn't get PS5 even if I want to, they're always sold out here.
I kinda lost my interests in PS5 now.
I kinda lost interest in console gaming in general. I mean I hate it when there are exclusives I can't play but why buy a something-hundred console just for a twenty-fifty pounds game?

Kinda like coffee pods. Instead of making coffee pods universal or a universal coffee machine you can only buy specific pods for specific coffee machines which seems pointless, especially when you can just brew your own coffee.

Now that the very two PlayStation exclusives are no longer exclusive I have little reason for buying a PlayStation 5. And probably for the best given they'll probably release the PS5Pro or the PS6 about a year after I'd purchase the PS5.

Granted if there were exclusive Sonic games for Switch or other consoles I will shell out.

Offline Berto

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2022, 04:15:38 am »
I kinda lost interest in console gaming in general. I mean I hate it when there are exclusives I can't play but why buy a something-hundred console just for a twenty-fifty pounds game?

Kinda like coffee pods. Instead of making coffee pods universal or a universal coffee machine you can only buy specific pods for specific coffee machines which seems pointless, especially when you can just brew your own coffee.

Now that the very two PlayStation exclusives are no longer exclusive I have little reason for buying a PlayStation 5. And probably for the best given they'll probably release the PS5Pro or the PS6 about a year after I'd purchase the PS5.

Granted if there were exclusive Sonic games for Switch or other consoles I will shell out.

Understandable.
For me at least there is one reason why I bought Switch : PORTABILITY.
If Steam Deck is as cheap as console probably I'd choose that but sadly it's not.

Plus  20 reasons more, the exlusives :

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2022, 08:48:40 am »
Understandable.
For me at least there is one reason why I bought Switch : PORTABILITY.
If Steam Deck is as cheap as console probably I'd choose that but sadly it's not.

Plus  20 reasons more, the exlusives :

Portability is nice, but you can still probably find these games around online somewhere so they're not that exclusive.

Offline Berto

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2022, 08:33:11 pm »
Portability is nice, but you can still probably find these games around online somewhere so they're not that exclusive.

Phantasy Star with Auto Map function is a huge change.
No other version has it, only Switch.
I never beat this game before, always get lost in the dungeons.
In 2019, it was my favorite game of the year, following Sonic Mania as my favorite game of 2018.