Author Topic: Endless Space 2 - Race prologues  (Read 2898 times)

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
Made by SEGA

Offline Deefy

• Total Meseta: 6
  • SupporterOfSEGA & F.C.Internazionale
Re: Endless Space 2 - Race prologues
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 04:38:16 pm »
Slurp! I'm very interested in this game, the premises seems excellent ... we will see, could be a big step forward compared to the first chapter and a good franchise for SEGA.
SEGA STYLE

Offline Deefy

• Total Meseta: 6
  • SupporterOfSEGA & F.C.Internazionale
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 10:47:49 pm »
By some hours it's been released the video of a third race, the "Lumeris", a society of traders, people that care about money, expansion, acquisition and that are amphibious:

https://youtu.be/2z_Ug6piiqI
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 10:57:24 pm by Deefy »
SEGA STYLE

Offline katorkator

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 02:24:16 pm »
Heck yeah! Amplitude is having a contest for a community-created "Diplomatic Pacifist"-themed faction to be included in the game at launch. Head on over to their Games2Gether website to vote. Be sure to link your steam account to increase your vote strength. Please consider my buddy's faction, "Champion's of a multi-race Empire". They are build around incorporating all of the minor factions (species) in the game (24 at launch). Many great sci-fi have some sort of strong peaceful republic/federation, and the Endless galaxy could use one too. Lots of great choices though, so best of luck to all!

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 04:28:30 pm »
Angryjoe Had a Developer preview with Amplitude about ES2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8LoFeGp5JM

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 06:39:24 am »
I still find it interesting that SEGA baught these guys. 4X games are pretty niche... Really niche actually and thats what these guys specalize in. All the power to them really, they're more interesting to me than say, Football Manager. But I'm glad that SEGA now has one of, if not the most diverse line up of all publishers.
Made by SEGA

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 10:58:33 pm »
In the interview with RockPS, J.Post said that they bought them because they saw potencial in them and in the "Endless" franchise, but also because Strategy is a market that SEGA know really well and they consider that is time to "shout" that they are a PC publisher and that they like it.