Author Topic: kingdom conquest 2  (Read 3760 times)

Offline semmie

• Banned
kingdom conquest 2
« on: January 25, 2013, 03:44:35 pm »
so addictive i advise u not to play
ull stop havin sex with yo wife
u stop talking to peeps just a plant onn the couch with his iphone in his hand

yall must v had this experience with kingdom conquest 1. the con tho was that it was repetetive and that the peeps that payed most probably were thebest in the game.

i just started this and good that it is similar. cause i didnt want it to change too much. me still being with the iphone 3gs cause i dont see any inovation so far. but regardless that it plays smooth on the 3gs

so anyways im in world 7 and it is so freaking addictive. the reason why i stopped with kingdom conquest 1. and surely imma stop with this one 2
in my opinion it is more addictive then the world f warcraft thing cause that freaking game is always with u. even on work.

talk pos or the neg
it is how i see it. its a bad game cause its to addictive

and u might say its a good game cause its addictive

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
Re: kingdom conquest 2
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 04:20:32 pm »
the game looks hard

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 05:12:37 pm »
I have it in my Galaxy III and Tablet. It's a pretty fun game. Kinda reminds me of PSO and Samurai & Dragons. The only problem I have right now is that the game keeps freezing on the tablet. I'll play more once I leave work and yes it is addictive.

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 02:56:10 am »
I have it in my Galaxy III and Tablet. It's a pretty fun game. Kinda reminds me of PSO and Samurai & Dragons. The only problem I have right now is that the game keeps freezing on the tablet. I'll play more once I leave work and yes it is addictive.

i dont think it is your tablet. this issue happens on my phone as well. we could expect an update soon. it is like pso in a way. in kc1 i kinda liked the simplicity. but now at last u get to play in a full 3d environment. they did well not changing to much.

also the game changed on behalf of the fans. it was asked in kc1 on  pop up what u would like to change. on the forums probably they listened well.
i only wonder why sega again gives it free and does the payed feautures again.

they would be better of selling it. but i understand the motivation due to the jailbreakers.
its a good game nonetheless and i advise with precaution that it may be too addictive and make u neglect your relations with family and friends. when i stopped playing kc1 i was astonished by myself how could i have played that game so long?