Author Topic: The Console War..the truth...  (Read 59051 times)

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
Re: The Console War..the truth...
« Reply #120 on: December 11, 2014, 04:24:24 am »
*Feels bump against my shoe*
"Oh?"
*Picks up TA's eyes*
"Did you roll these across the floor? Here you go..."
*Roll's eyes back to TA*

Be sure to wash them before putting them back in.

And then he'll pick up his dirty eyes and still say no..and they roll out again..the more lies and spin TA does..the more his eyes roll out..LOL..

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #121 on: December 11, 2014, 05:50:42 am »
The only one spinning and lying is you Joe . The very fact that you can't or won't produce any worldwide figures of the Master and Mega Drive  sales fig's tell's it own story and that's what we all know the MD and MS did not outsell the Snes or NES on the worldwide stage .

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline ROJM

« Reply #122 on: December 11, 2014, 06:32:04 am »
The only one spinning and lying is you Joe . The very fact that you can't or won't produce any worldwide figures of the Master and Mega Drive  sales fig's tell's it own story and that's what we all know the MD and MS did not outsell the Snes or NES on the worldwide stage .

That's still a no then. Just as I thought.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #123 on: December 11, 2014, 11:09:36 am »
? I've produced Nintendo official fig's . How about you do the same for SEGA ?
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #124 on: December 11, 2014, 12:14:02 pm »
? I've produced Nintendo official fig's . How about you do the same for SEGA ?
In other words still a no then....
Nintendo's official figs aren't reliable..and that isn't a data sheet which i specifically asked you to come out with. Not something you trolled off the net. I've proven my claim too many times already on this and other matters. You on the other hand have not. Which means you have NOTHING..NADA! I've shown with my first data sheet what the exact results were on ALL systems from different companies. All you can produce is one from Nintendo? Gimme a break. That's why no one takes you seriously anymore.

But of course you STILL haven't proven anything and are going to spin this topic til you think we going to get bored.Aint gona happen.
So were waiting for you to PROVIDE a datasheet that details the EXACT percentages with everyone else that proves Nintendo WON the war..and that is up to date as well. Like mine..which says that SEGA won it.So were waiting over eight threads now to prove us wrong.
But we all know what the answer is going to be.
And its just as we thought..a NO!

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #125 on: December 11, 2014, 05:04:05 pm »
Nintendo's official figs aren't reliable..

What a utterly ridiculous thing to say . The simple fact is its you who can't back up what you claim, its you who can't show a data sheet or any sort of link that backs up what you say simply because the NES and Snes did out sell the MS and MD respectively on the worldwide stage

The trouble with you Joe is you see any sort of  talk of SEGA product not selling as well as a rival corp product   as an attack on the group and that must mean the person can't be a fan of SEGA and must be a fan of the rival corp  in question - In short school yard talk . Pointing out the simple truth that Nintendo NES and MD sold better than the MS and MD doesn't make one a fan of Nintendo , in the same way pointing out the PS and PS2 outsold the Saturn and DC respectively doesn't make one a fan of SONY .

It's just what happen - doesn't mean you're a fan or the corps or means consoles like the PS or PS2 are better or the best consoles ever made because they sold the best
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #126 on: December 12, 2014, 06:32:11 am »

What a utterly ridiculous thing to say . The simple fact is its you who can't back up what you claim, its you who can't show a data sheet or any sort of link that backs up what you say simply because the NES and Snes did out sell the MS and MD respectively on the worldwide stage

The trouble with you Joe is you see any sort of  talk of SEGA product not selling as well as a rival corp product   as an attack on the group and that must mean the person can't be a fan of SEGA and must be a fan of the rival corp  in question - In short school yard talk . Pointing out the simple truth that Nintendo NES and MD sold better than the MS and MD doesn't make one a fan of Nintendo , in the same way pointing out the PS and PS2 outsold the Saturn and DC respectively doesn't make one a fan of SONY .

It's just what happen - doesn't mean you're a fan or the corps or means consoles like the PS or PS2 are better or the best consoles ever made because they sold the best

Not really since others have disputed the figures they've posted as well. If you've been in games as long as i have(for you it appears to be a minute) you'd KNOW thant. I've got mine from an INDEPENDENT source. Who doesn't have any allegiances which is why i never posted anything from Sega's own stats. Every company plays up their figures from time to time. So again its a no from you then that you can't produce an independent data sheet with the actual numbers. Go figure. Stop wasting our time you miserable troll.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #127 on: December 12, 2014, 07:09:03 am »
Not really since others have disputed the figures they've posted as well.

Like Nirmugen ?  Again that's another member that tends to see people saying this system or that game sold better than that SEGA console or game has an outright attack on SEGA . When all one is doing, is pointing out the truth .

Very true to say SEGA utterly smashed Nintendo in the UK with both the MS and MD and SOA beat Nintendo in the USA with the Mega Drive , but truth of the matter is on the world stage the NES and SNES sold more units .

Every company plays up their figures from time to time
Even SEGA , Since SONY had issued with Any Mee's Saturn figures when he made out the Saturn and PS were neck and neck in sales after the Saturn Easter Price cut , but provided no sales or data to back up his claims (turns out it was sales just for that week, rather than total system sold in the UK, which Andy mee implied ) . So They may all play the PR game and the shipped (rather than sold numbers from time to time) But when a corp comes out with detailed figures of the amount of games and systems sold its more or less right . It's not like all those numbers for Nintendo make good reading either when you look at the poor sales of the Cube (for example). 

It's not having a go at SEGA at all, just pointing out the truth . I've always been on the thinking SEGA was at  its best when it was the underdog and sales never mean anything to me , never change my views on the Saturn being the best system ever. Hell I still say the Neo Geo Pocket is the best Handheld ever made, even though sales wise it was a complete flop in all the markets - Its the games that count for me

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #128 on: December 12, 2014, 09:06:01 am »

Nintendo's official figs aren't reliable..

PIcture of a Nintendo Fig:

Offline Nirmugen

• Total Meseta: 11
  • Sneaking around in the city with blue,blue skies
« Reply #129 on: December 12, 2014, 01:39:03 pm »
Like Nirmugen ?  Again that's another member that tends to see people saying this system or that game sold better than that SEGA console or game has an outright attack on SEGA . When all one is doing, is pointing out the truth .

What are you saying? I'm pointing out in what part of that report Nintendo got it wrong and why how many people could be easily tricked by that mistake. Ninty reunites all the sales in THE AMERICAS in both consoles, not only Usa and Canada.

If you do that with the MD, the sales are even bigger that only counting USA. Europe the same.

Another mistake was counting Europe as a part of "Other" in that report. Even with that, the MD sales in Europe are bigger than the whole sales of the SNES in Europe, India, Asia and more in conjunction. Is even better when you count the sales of the MD in another regions, just as I posted.

And I post a link to an analysis with data sheet.

Also, Joe, is good that you want to defend your opinion and facts about that era but at least don't insult him when you are doing that.

We couldn't terminate this pointless debate if you are continuing to do that.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #130 on: December 13, 2014, 04:58:47 am »
I'm pointing out in what part of that report Nintendo got it wrong and why how many people could be easily tricked by that mistake. Ninty reunites all the sales in THE AMERICAS in both consoles, not only Usa and Canada

You never and the figures you produced were completely over all the shop . Less than 2 million Mega Drive sold in the whole of Asia?, when SEGA sold over 3 million Mega Drive's in Japan alone and then counting in the USA twice and even trying to include the USA in S.America sales lol , when the USA isn't a part of that market .

Even with that, the MD sales in Europe are bigger than the whole sales of the SNES in Europe

UK Yes , Germany very close Spain and the likes of France was a win for Nintendo and the Snes. But Nintendo was able to be a good 2nd place in both the USA and UK and thanks to its total dominance of Japan was able to produce better sales worldwide.  Those are facts I think you'll find .

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #131 on: December 20, 2014, 05:55:39 am »

What are you saying? I'm pointing out in what part of that report Nintendo got it wrong and why how many people could be easily tricked by that mistake. Ninty reunites all the sales in THE AMERICAS in both consoles, not only Usa and Canada.

If you do that with the MD, the sales are even bigger that only counting USA. Europe the same.

Another mistake was counting Europe as a part of "Other" in that report. Even with that, the MD sales in Europe are bigger than the whole sales of the SNES in Europe, India, Asia and more in conjunction. Is even better when you count the sales of the MD in another regions, just as I posted.

And I post a link to an analysis with data sheet.

Also, Joe, is good that you want to defend your opinion and facts about that era but at least don't insult him when you are doing that.

We couldn't terminate this pointless debate if you are continuing to do that.

I insult people who insult my intelligence with twisting and spinning and downright lying. As for the nintendo crap..everyone who knows KNOWS that their figures aren't accurate. The fact this moob hasn't even come up with any actual evidence to support his wild claims is another example why you are just wasting you're time on this troll.

You never and the figures you produced were completely over all the shop . Less than 2 million Mega Drive sold in the whole of Asia?, when SEGA sold over 3 million Mega Drive's in Japan alone and then counting in the USA twice and even trying to include the USA in S.America sales lol , when the USA isn't a part of that market .

UK Yes , Germany very close Spain and the likes of France was a win for Nintendo and the Snes. But Nintendo was able to be a good 2nd place in both the USA and UK and thanks to its total dominance of Japan was able to produce better sales worldwide.  Those are facts I think you'll find .

Still a no then. Thought as much.

Offline Centrale

• Total Meseta: 61
« Reply #132 on: December 20, 2014, 10:22:26 pm »
But Nintendo was able to be a good 2nd place in both the USA and UK and thanks to its total dominance of Japan was able to produce better sales worldwide.  Those are facts I think you'll find .

The point is, they only achieved this by continuing to sell the console many years into the subsequent console generations. I believe it was finally discontinued in the 2000s. Well, kudos to them for still selling them that late, but during the 16-bit era, they lost. After their haughty "Sega is nothing" attitude in the 1980s, to be defeated like that by Sega, to lose that dominant market share to a rival they regarded with so little respect, was surely what made them want to save face and keep the SNES on the market for decades longer if need be, only to get the 'win' on paper.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #133 on: December 22, 2014, 03:15:35 am »
The point is, they only achieved this by continuing to sell the console many years into the subsequent console generations. I believe it was finally discontinued in the 2000s

That was a factor but Nintendo sold over 10 million SNES In Japan before the Saturn or PS launched in Japan. And I see you people are counting Brazil sales for the Mega Drive - A place that always sold SEGA Hardware long after it was discontinued in most other countries

everyone who knows KNOWS that their figures aren't accurate

LOL. That's official sales from the manufacturer. You just can't provide anything to counter and be caught out yet again . So I'm done with you on this matter.

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #134 on: December 23, 2014, 05:05:38 am »

That was a factor but Nintendo sold over 10 million SNES In Japan before the Saturn or PS launched in Japan. And I see you people are counting Brazil sales for the Mega Drive - A place that always sold SEGA Hardware long after it was discontinued in most other countries

LOL. That's official sales from the manufacturer. You just can't provide anything to counter and be caught out yet again . So I'm done with you on this matter.

Still a no then? LOL.
In other words you do not have an independent data sheet to counter anything but an unreliable report from a manufacturer whose figures are known to be wrong and jumped up to make it look good for everyone else.

Why are you replying on this post?
Why are you wasting mine and everyone elses time?
Get a independent data sheet instead of silly web links or shut up.
but guess what you can't. So officially i've won this debate. As usual.
That's ROJM 7-0 TA.