Author Topic: So bayonetta 2's februari trailer. What are your thoughts?  (Read 6257 times)

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
So bayonetta 2's februari trailer. What are your thoughts?
« on: March 18, 2014, 09:18:41 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o09zRJNpmI4

Anyone feeling the hype? Looking absolutly amazing in my opinion

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Re: So bayonetta 2's februari trailer. What are your thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 05:45:26 am »
The first is my favourite game of last gen (barring maybe VF), so hell yeah I'm psyched for this. I'm hoping there is some kind of WiiU+Bayonetta 2 bundle when it's released.

I also need to play the first again, hopefully it's out on PC at some point since I don't have my 360/PS3 for a while.

Offline Kuronoa

• Total Meseta: 3
    • Segalization
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 10:11:26 am »
Looks amazing.  I hope Nintendo promotes this well.
 I have to play the first game still, I have a PS3 but I don't want to buy that version so I"m waiting until I get a 360.

Offline Randroid

• Total Meseta: 15
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 02:10:39 pm »
My WiiU is primed and ready!

Before Bayonetta came out, I was getting bored of gaming really. Everything looked and played the same. Then played the Bayonetta demo on 360 and was FLOORED. Bayonetta restored my faith in game industry creativity and execution.

Like Made, favourite game of last gen. I got weird with that game, as in purposely avoiding friends just to play it weird. Weird as in believing the game was made just for me weird (what with all the Sega references and all).

To top it off Bayonetta has ruined action games for me. They all suck now. Not one of them since Bayonetta holds up at all. They could re-release Bayonetta 1 in HD and it will already be the best action game of the next gen too.  Bayonetta's controls were perfect and of course the game is criminally underrated. Sure many sites gave it high scores and the like, but that's not good enough. This really should be recognized as the best action game ever.

As for Bayonetta 2, I'm sure it will be excellent. Better than 1, probably not. Nintendo's publishing it which will probably mean that the game will not be as good as if it was a 100% Sega game and while that bugged me at first announcement, it no longer does. Bayonetta 1 already happened and it will always be available, so I'm fine with it. 

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 04:30:18 pm »
To top it off Bayonetta has ruined action games for me. They all suck now. Not one of them since Bayonetta holds up at all. They could re-release Bayonetta 1 in HD and it will already be the best action game of the next gen too.  Bayonetta's controls were perfect and of course the game is criminally underrated. Sure many sites gave it high scores and the like, but that's not good enough. This really should be recognized as the best action game ever.

Ohh, big call. I agree it's my favourite action game ever, but I do think other games hold up pretty well still. DMC3 in particular, Ninja Gaiden and God Hand (Although GH is very different IMO). Metal Gear Rising was fun, but not close to Bayonetta IMO.

I really wish they would release Bayo on Steam or PC in some form, it's the kind of game that's just timeless for me, so I don't want to have to keep a 360 around just to play it when it strikes me.

Offline CrazyT

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 11:30:56 am »
You guys make me wanna replay the first game. For some reason my experience wasnt very focussed and it just went by till the end. I forgot alot so I really have to replay it soon. I do remember loving it man wow...(gets flashbacks)

Offline Nameless 24

• Total Meseta: 14
  • Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 12:01:29 pm »
The first game's story kind of put me off due to all the babysitting and (which I always knew) the realisation that it's Bayonetta past self, which should have caused a paradox (being a fan of Doctor Who, that should NOT have happened).

I understand that the second game doesn't have any of that, so I'm looking into it, but damn it Nintendo. Why show the game a whole 2 years (possibly) before release?
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2014, 12:05:57 pm »
I like the original..............infinity times better, then this one. I wish I could get into it, but giant British woman, who is suppose to be some demonic force ( or whatever ). This makes a better comic, then an actual, videogame. However the game reminds me of "Trigun" and the original game pretty much left off with the idea, of a never ending struggle to prevent apocalypse ( pretty much like the story and references of EVANGELION. This game is doing just that.

A game trying to make witches look cool.................I mean I like the characters, the action, and all of that stuff, but I am getting tired of the anti-hero, especially when it is an over grown cow of a woman. Also many of things, in game while fun, and attractive are also kinda over doing it. Like a model show. That is what it is, an super-tall model, wanna be showing off in her PVC suit ( which by the way is worn by television personalities in India ), running her mouth, and everything.

Again great game, feels different. Very original, while very ficitonal, and happy, and "Trigunish" It is okay. I mean very original, and everything, but.......

I really liked the hair from the original game, which also set it self up, for another game. But the over all feel, was like a Thelma and Louise, with all of the "Angels" being like the police. Of course the game does the traditional, over fiend, badguy, who is the cause of all the problems.

This next to the NEW NEW Castlevania, that throw out it's original story, in exchange for more "Twlight" trash ruins the game for everybody. I am getting tired of videogames, and stories that points to Catholicism/Roman idea of Hades/Hell, with the Satan/Devil/Gaberial bit. I am tired of it.

It is going to be another game worth picking up, and for the Wii-U only no doubt.

Offline Centrale

• Total Meseta: 61
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2014, 04:02:31 pm »
That is what it is, an super-tall model, wanna be showing off in her PVC suit ( which by the way is worn by television personalities in India ), running her mouth, and everything.

I didn't follow most of that, but I would be interested if you can provide links to those television personalities.

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2014, 06:12:13 pm »
I forget, the name of one. She would be in thirties, approaching her 40's right now. I mean it is everything that was bad, or goody goody for Vash, and Lupin. Imagine if she was in the same world. The closet thing would be the cross-over of "Cutey Honey" and "Devil Man".

Offline CrazyT

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2014, 09:45:21 am »
Honestly this together with smash bros are my most anticipated games this year. Let's hope nintendo at least tries to get bayo 2 in many people's hands because it'd be such a waste for gaming's sake.