Author Topic: Sega dream team of three!  (Read 2119 times)

Offline stevetheman90

• Total Meseta: 3
  • Welcome to the 'Fantasy Zone'! Get Ready!
Sega dream team of three!
« on: April 06, 2012, 11:18:00 am »
Ok , so I was bored at work today and came up with a fun idea for a post in my boredom. I was thinking what would be a fun team of Sega ips. As in a group of random Sega characters working together for whatever cause fighting, shooting, racing it doesn’t matter. I concluded that a team of three is a nice solid number. So the question is who would be your Sega dream team of three?
My team would be Joe Musashi, Bayonetta and Metal Sonic. I will don them the name “Team Destroy”. The thing is this team makes no sense they really would not work off each other’s weakness and strengths, they will just destroy all!!!
The Reason why I chose each character is:

Joe- The team veteran since he has the most games of the bunch. He also destroys all in his path, for crying out loud he killed Godzilla, Batman and Spiderman all in one game. He would probably be de-facto leader also, and he’s probably the only goal oriented member. Shinobi just kick ass.

Bayonetta- Another badass not much to say besides the fact she destroys all in her path as well. Only reason I see her being part of this team would be just to test her skills.

Metal Sonic- It was a tough choice between this guy and Segata Sanshiro but I decided the team need a villain. He will most likely start off the weakest of the crew but he has the copy ability so imagine him learning some of Bayonetta’s and Joe’s moves that would be sick. He will become an unstoppable force. 

Offline JohnOfRage

• Total Meseta: 2
  • "Bare Knuckle"
Re: Sega dream team of three!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 02:31:17 pm »
Your team sounds good...But my team is going to have to be...

Axel Stone: Streets Of Rage

Raxel: Fighting Vipers

Jacky Bryant: Virtua Fighter

The team will be a hilarious generic 90's white guy martial artist's.