Author Topic: Bad movies that are still entertaining to watch...  (Read 9304 times)

Offline Shun-Di

• Total Meseta: 1
Bad movies that are still entertaining to watch...
« on: May 22, 2017, 09:01:27 am »
Here is a list of movies I've seen that are terrible but were still able to entertain me... If not always for the intended reasons.  XD

I Come In Peace
Super Mario Brothers
Fortress Zone
Encino Man
Yor: Hunter From The Future
Masters of The Universe
Clones of Bruce Lee
The Room (2004)
Last Man on Earth
Rubber
The Last Godfather (not Godfather part 3, there's an actual movie titled The Last Godfather)
Twister (guilty pleasure)
Ernest Goes To Jail

What movies are considered bad that you still have fun watching?
Be like water.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
Re: Bad movies that are still entertaining to watch...
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 02:07:35 am »
90's Godzilla

It's bad, but it was on TV the other day and I kind of had it on in the background. It's just as cheesy as the old Godzilla films so I can't see why people would take issue with that, but I think the real problem with it is the lack of reason for Godzilla to even be there. It really struggled without another monster for it to fight and just sort of trails off to being about Godzilla's babies.

Interestingly though, I've not wanted to or had any desire to watch the 2010 version since it was released. I found it okay, but the 2+ hour film just drags out the same basic plot, but with wooden acting and only 11 minutes of screen time for the monster itself.

Offline Spock

• Total Meseta: 2
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 11:48:52 am »
Batman & Robin
I Dreamed Of Africa
Lock Up
Mega Piranha
Napoleon Dynamite
Scary Movie 3
Suicide Squad
Weekend At Bernie's
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 05:30:21 pm by Spock »

Offline Shun-Di

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 06:35:47 pm »
90's Godzilla

It's bad, but it was on TV the other day and I kind of had it on in the background. It's just as cheesy as the old Godzilla films so I can't see why people would take issue with that, but I think the real problem with it is the lack of reason for Godzilla to even be there. It really struggled without another monster for it to fight and just sort of trails off to being about Godzilla's babies.

Interestingly though, I've not wanted to or had any desire to watch the 2010 version since it was released. I found it okay, but the 2+ hour film just drags out the same basic plot, but with wooden acting and only 11 minutes of screen time for the monster itself.

Like shooting fish in a barrel, eh?  :p
Be like water.

Offline Shun-Di

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 06:38:04 pm »
Batman & Robin
I Dreamed Of Africa
Lock Up
Mega Piranha
Napoleon Dynamite
Scary Movie 3
Suicide Squad
Weekend At Bernie's

Batman and Robin definetely had that 90s meets 60s Batman TV show cheesyness to it.  90s gave us the best and worst of Batman. 

Napoleon Dynamite was my favorite movie back in high school, whether or not it was intended to be a comedy, we did nothing but quote that movie all year.  XD
Be like water.

Offline Shun-Di

Be like water.