Author Topic: Which Magician Type 0 design is your Favorite?  (Read 11007 times)

Offline superrayman3

• Total Meseta: 0
Which Magician Type 0 design is your Favorite?
« on: September 24, 2012, 05:44:48 pm »
Like the title says which Magician type 0 design is your personal favorite? For me it would have to be either his HOTD 1 design or his HOTD4 SP design because both look pretty awesome, his HOTD 2 design is also good but the worms sticking out of his body killed it for me.

Offline Kori-Maru

• Website of the Dead Admin
  • Global Moderator
  • Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
Re: Which Magician Type 0 design is your Favorite?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 09:35:13 pm »
Hard to choose. I would have to pick his HOTD4SP look. Extremely faster than his last encounters with new attacks which we're pretty awesome. Magician Dive was the attack that I liked.

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline superrayman3

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 10:35:19 pm »
Hard to choose. I would have to pick his HOTD4SP look. Extremely faster than his last encounters with new attacks which we're pretty awesome. Magician Dive was the attack that I liked.
That's true his speed and Pyrokinetic attacks are a lot faster in his 4SP incarnation than his previous forms and his Magician Dive move was a nice new addition to his already awesome attack roster,  the only things I miss about the 4SP design is

1. The fact that he doesn't move fast 3 times before he uses his claw attack (a fan favorite if i'm not mistaken).
2. The areas that represent his weak points no longer show the pulsating veins although the points are still obvious (I always thought seeing those veins pulsating up and down looked cool).

Offline Zobiko

• The House Of The Dead and Sonic The Hedgehog Fan!
    • Sunny Blessing Rose
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 02:31:30 am »
THOTD4 SP is my favorite through THOTD2 is good as well through the worms coming out is disturbing O_O THOTD1's design is cool.

Offline Honre123

• Total Meseta: 1
  • I'll have to give myself a PRRRROMOTION!
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 11:11:44 pm »
Hotd 1. Classics, man. Gotta love each incarnation, though. Especially hotd3's. :p

Offline KARA

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 10:46:16 am »
HOD 4 SP