Author Topic: So..the t-shirts...it's almost 3 months later...  (Read 43651 times)

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
Re: So..the t-shirts...it's almost 3 months later...
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2013, 09:56:38 am »
Unfortunately no... George has been MIA since the week before Thanksgiving. Despite reaching out to him on every form of contact at my disposal, he has not been in touch with me or any other SEGAbits member (reader, writer, or otherwise). He's been silent on Twitter and Instagram, and the last time he has accessed SEGAbits was on December 14.

This isn't the first time he's done this, we went MIA for a month and a half during the summer.

I'll continue to contact him and I've already made the decision to not participate in any podcasts or SEGA Cinema episodes with him until this is sorted out.

Offline JetSetRadioForever

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2013, 08:11:30 am »
I received a PM from George about sending out my shirt so I presume it'll all get sorted out. Like I told him, the main thing for me was supporting SegaBits so if in the end that's all that happened I'd be ok with it.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2013, 08:59:49 am »
Good to hear, I hope it all gets sorted and we can look forward to future projects. I have some shirt designs in the works, and I plan on using a shirt design site that will move the work of printing and shipping out of our hands.

Offline Mengels7

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 11:03:54 pm »
I received a PM from George about sending out my shirt so I presume it'll all get sorted out. Like I told him, the main thing for me was supporting SegaBits so if in the end that's all that happened I'd be ok with it.

What exactly did he have to say? I see he's alive and active on the site again so I'm hoping to get a response from him.

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2014, 09:57:56 am »
He asked my address and I gave him that and the shirt size I requested and he said he'd sort it out. I'll let you know if it ever arrives.

Offline Mengels7

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2014, 03:29:31 pm »
And did you get it yet? It doesn't take that long to ship a shirt anywhere in the US. He's very active again on the site and didn't respond to my PM.

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2014, 03:48:24 pm »
And did you get it yet? It doesn't take that long to ship a shirt anywhere in the US. He's very active again on the site and didn't respond to my PM.

I sent him a PM about something unrelated to the shirts and he hasn't responded yet. According to the forums (I know hes been on the front page, obviously) but according to the forums he hasn't been on since Dec 30th

http://segabits.com/forums/index.php?action=teampage

you can keep an eye on that page to see when someone has been on :) you can also look at their profile directly.

Offline Mengels7

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2014, 10:15:19 pm »
Do you guys reeeeally have no other way of communicating with him other than via PM on the forums? This is just insulting at this point.

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2014, 01:17:30 pm »
Do you guys reeeeally have no other way of communicating with him other than via PM on the forums? This is just insulting at this point.

I'm sorry. I wish there was more we could say but there isn't. We are just as frustrated as you are. Even though it's all George's problem, it reflects badly on SEGAbits as a whole. Barry has tried getting in contact with him by PM, Email, Twitter, you name it. He still hasn't responded to the PM I sent him either. We honestly have no clue what is going on with George. He used to be the #1 contributer to SEGAbits and now he is pretty much gone it seems like.

Offline Mengels7

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2014, 06:46:47 am »
For what it's worth, George has gotten back to me via forum PM and provided me with a USPS tracking number.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2014, 08:11:13 am »
When did he contact you?

Offline Mengels7

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2014, 01:58:00 pm »
When did he contact you?

Last night a few hours before I made that post I believe.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2014, 03:05:32 pm »
Last night a few hours before I made that post I believe.

He has since been in touch with me. I wasn't able to converse (he was offline) but I did read what he wrote me and replied.

Hopefully this shirt saga is behind us. :)

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2014, 09:59:34 am »
I got a USPS tracking number as well on Feb 5. I've been busy with other things so it slipped my mind.

Offline Mengels7

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2014, 10:07:52 pm »
I got a USPS tracking number as well on Feb 5. I've been busy with other things so it slipped my mind.

Has he actually sent yours yet? Mine is still in the pre-shipping phase where he paid for shipping online. Anxious to get my shirt!