Author Topic: New Yakuza  (Read 266722 times)

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Re: New Yakuza
« Reply #315 on: October 07, 2014, 02:38:54 pm »
That's not the point. For something that is outdated and inferior....it seems that it can go toe to toe with many of the engines he favours....That's what i'm saying.

I can dig it.

I was just thinking, can they put OutRun in this game, or will they have to ignore it because Ferrari License and Sega blowing all their money on Hulk Hogan instead?

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #316 on: October 08, 2014, 12:20:12 am »
Sega behind on tech when the fact that the so called outdated YAKUZA engine is running the game faster than his example?

A game running faster or at double the frame rate does not mean 1) its a better engine/Tech , 2) Its a better looking game ..

Just to give you a few examples .... O.TO.GI 1 and II have far better engines look far better than the likes of Shinobi and Nightshade on the PS2 even though the likes of Shinobi are runnning at double the frame rate . Titanfall does not look better than Destiny on the XBox One even though its running at double the frame rate.

If SEGA had done what Square Enix had done with Tomb Raider on the PS4 and that's port the game with not only a massive upgrade in graphics but also supporting 1080p and 60 , or even just 30 fps on the XBox One . I'll be impressed . All SOJ done is put a game that looks like a decent PS3 game on the PS4 and that's about it . The game looks exactly what it is a last generation game running on next gen hardware . 

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #317 on: October 08, 2014, 07:57:31 am »

A game running faster or blah blah blah..more crap i'm coming out with... 

In you're opinion...the outdated engine shouldn't even be doing that. Every attempt that you try to slander the YAKUZA engine you come up short time and time again. Aki destroyed you with his points...MM just finished you off with his sniper tactics..twice now. You can't prove you're point because there's NOTHING that backs you up. Stop wasting time and keep

REPEAT

SLANDER

REPEAT

In order that the more you say it the more the gullible will believe you. That might have worked back in the old days when it was just you and me debating each other and talking about things not many were privy to. But now other people are starting to realize what i've been putting up with for all these years when it comes to you're attitude towards the industry and twisting facts just to suit you're cause.Especially when some of the facts are now become well known knowledge...like the whole Kalinske affair..which i ended up being correct on. Stop living in your fantasy world and get with it.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #318 on: October 08, 2014, 03:37:09 pm »
In you're opinion...the outdated engine shouldn't even be doing that.

Quite a lot of Playstation games were ported to the Dreamcast and all they saw, were  slightly better graphics and sometimes if one was lucky a doubling of the frame rate . Still in almost every case they were outdated engines. And as for the 60 fps ; Soul Reaver might be running at a rock solid 60 fps on the Dreamcast, but you going to make out that's a more impressive engine and features better graphics than Shenmue 1 or II

Aki destroyed you with his points..

If you care to read, Aki thinks Yakuza engines aren't great and outdated . I take it you now agree  with him ?

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #319 on: October 09, 2014, 07:17:29 am »

Quite a lot of Playstation games were ported to the Dreamcast and all they saw, were  slightly better graphics and sometimes if one was lucky a doubling of the frame rate . Still in almost every case they were outdated engines. And as for the 60 fps ; Soul Reaver might be running at a rock solid 60 fps on the Dreamcast, but you going to make out that's a more impressive engine and features better graphics than Shenmue 1 or II

If you care to read, Aki thinks Yakuza engines aren't great and outdated . I take it you now agree  with him ?

REPEAT
BULLSHIT
REPEAT
REPEAT SLANDER
REPEAT

REPEAT
LAUGHING AT TA
REPEAT

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #320 on: October 09, 2014, 07:46:19 am »

REPEAT
BULLSHIT
REPEAT
REPEAT SLANDER
REPEAT

REPEAT
LAUGHING AT TA
REPEAT

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #321 on: October 09, 2014, 03:10:30 pm »
REPEAT[/size]BULLSHITREPEATREPEAT SLANDER REPEAT[/color]

Haven't got a answer have we ? I thought as much .
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #322 on: October 10, 2014, 04:36:06 am »

Haven't got a answer have we ? I thought as much .

I do. That you are a bullshitter and a fake. There's nothing to continue to be discussed.  That you haven't been proven wrong before.
Three people have proved you wrong. Anyone who has READ this topic has seen it. But you kep going on and  on about nonsense. It is clear that you are mentally ill when you keep bringing up the same point that was dismantled by people time and again in the same subject.
Its not me who has no answer its you who can't back anything you say.
Now leave me alone you freak.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #323 on: October 10, 2014, 09:46:06 am »
There's nothing to continue to be discussed.

Like usual you can't back up what you say and no sorry I haven't been proved wrong at all (other than the sales of Yakuza IV). So go back to thinking that just because a game runs at a higher res and runs at 60 fps that means its an impressive engine.

Thinking like that will make out that Soul Reaver is better than Shenmue on the DC , which is just laughable .

Anyone who looks at both AS Unity or Yakuza Zero will see the massive gulf in Tech , never mind the likes of Deep Down or Bloodbore.     
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #324 on: October 10, 2014, 02:23:16 pm »

Like usual you can't back up what you say

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

Offline Centrale

• Total Meseta: 61
« Reply #325 on: October 10, 2014, 10:00:14 pm »
Hey TA and ROJM, how about you two battle each other in one thread only? You guys take over every single thread on this forum and I doubt anyone but the two of you is reading most of it.

Offline ROJM

« Reply #326 on: October 11, 2014, 07:23:26 am »
Hey TA and ROJM, how about you two battle each other in one thread only? You guys take over every single thread on this forum and I doubt anyone but the two of you is reading most of it.
Tell that to TA...he's the one who keeps troling the forum with points that he lost ages ago. You just ask Aki and George who's been drawn to his web of lies and decieit. This thread alone amongst others prove that its notr just me who he's battling.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #327 on: October 11, 2014, 10:03:30 am »
Give it a rest guys, it takes two to tango, etc. etc.

Offline ROJM

« Reply #328 on: October 11, 2014, 10:30:05 am »
Tell him to leave me alone and i won't tango...

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #329 on: October 11, 2014, 06:13:35 pm »
This should be settled with a first to 10 in Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown.

I'll volunteer to do the commentary, I'd also like to make a side bet of $10 on Joe, anyone want to take that action?