Author Topic: SEGA-Related Comics and Mangas  (Read 11940 times)

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: SEGA-Related Comics and Mangas
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2021, 11:18:02 pm »
I never knew those.
The arts are kind cool.
They are fan comics, right?
Nnnnynyyoooeoes???

When Sonic the Comic came to an end, Sonic the Comic Online started not long after. Promoting itself as "Officially unofficial", while it's a fan driven project the Three Nigels have contributed work to these comics.

When Archie's Sonic comic was canceled, the fans eventually started Archie Sonic Online which consist of fan comics continuing both Pre-SGW, Post-SGW and it's own stories.

Meanwhile IDW Publishing has it's own Sonic comics which are non-fanon and ongoing, but I'm sure you already know about that.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 19
« Reply #121 on: November 22, 2021, 11:02:07 am »
Nnnnynyyoooeoes???

When Sonic the Comic came to an end, Sonic the Comic Online started not long after. Promoting itself as "Officially unofficial", while it's a fan driven project the Three Nigels have contributed work to these comics.

When Archie's Sonic comic was canceled, the fans eventually started Archie Sonic Online which consist of fan comics continuing both Pre-SGW, Post-SGW and it's own stories.

Meanwhile IDW Publishing has it's own Sonic comics which are non-fanon and ongoing, but I'm sure you already know about that.

I see. I have read StC-Online before but this is the first time I knew about Archie Sonic Online.
I usually read comics on my phone but these comics aren't mobile-friendly.
They're more suited to be read on the web.

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #122 on: November 23, 2021, 03:31:49 pm »
I see. I have read StC-Online before but this is the first time I knew about Archie Sonic Online.
I usually read comics on my phone but these comics aren't mobile-friendly.
They're more suited to be read on the web.
Someone should probably message them on that.